Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna jasmines mum swansea  (Read 1592 times)

Offline max9456

Haven't seen Anna for a year or so but was in area and text message very quickly arranged an hour for later that afternoon. Met by anna on arrival and showed to room. She asked if i'd been before so I said yes and she asked did I want the 40 or 60 massage. I asked 70 topless she said yes and peeled her top off. Lovely small breasts and nipples. She said 80 for naked so I agreed immediately. Started with hard massage and trampled over me before applying a small amount of warm oil. She straddled my back and I could feel her hot pussy lips sliding down my back and started playing with my bum crack and hole which attracted attention from my member. She started reaching under to play with him and balls whilst using other hand and fingers to play with my bum hole. Turned over and member was erect so she started stroking and I said blowjob? She 20 more making 100 so again agreed. She let me have a suck and lick of her breasts and nipples then  started  sucking very deep and still using fingers on my backside so couldn't last much longer so shot into her mouth which she took all of it and discreetly spat it into some tissues. Continued with massage for five minutes before saying you done and I had to agree I was. Won't wait as long before I see her again