Author Topic: Handjob Honnie tour - Wolverhampton  (Read 3442 times)


24 review(s) for handjob_hunnie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline indian punter

External Link/Members Only

Really wanted to give this girl a go, mainly positive reviews on here. Her special handjob / edging appealed to me and keenly booked her on her trip to Wolverhampton.

Comms - Done via Adultwork and exchanged a few msg before getting her phone number. She text to confirm service, location, once arrive she gave me room number.

Location - hotel right in the centre plenty of parking around and near to train station / bus station so very easy to get too.

Meeting - arrive in room,  dressed in a really sexy outfit showing off her big tits and nice ass. Lay on bed starting talking and she just kept talking about food! Started handjob no oil or anything.. had god technique but kept talking about bloody food, mid wank starts talking about how she can’t eat cucumbers... didn’t really do it for me..

At the end of the 30mins, she speeds up and my knob reacts.. still a dry wank but I shoot my load all over myself.. she throws a toilet room at me and walks off.

Not great for me, I didn’t really complain Or request oil.. maybe it was me. Negative for me, I’m sure you’ll make your mind up. Let me know if I haven’t covered anything.

Thanks

Offline indian punter

Sorry I paid £60 for 30mins..

Offline inbruges

.. she throws a toilet room at me and walks off.

that's a bit extreme isn't it  :lol:

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
So much for the "special hand relief".

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
I've seen her and reviewed her. I had the £20 basic HJ option. Mine was a neutral. Nothing special, had loads better HJ's. But it didn't bother me that much as I only spent £20 and it was a different experience, going into a big posh hotel just to get wanked off.  :D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 10:52:40 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Bonkers123


Offline indian punter

that's a bit extreme isn't it  :lol:

Yea as the sink bounced of my stomach it cleaned me up good

Sorry I meant toilet roll

 :lol:

Offline indian punter

Bloody hell you got mugged

Yea in my excitement I was the for the 30mins and hence the negative review. On to the next one.


Offline SKY BLUE SAM

I had exactly the same experience, paid £60 for the full service and just got a handjob whilst she talked about Harry Potter! 

Offline Henry767

I had exactly the same experience, paid £60 for the full service and just got a handjob whilst she talked about Harry Potter!

So you got muggled?  !

Offline shrewsmale

not sure I could jizz with that psycho looking at me!

Offline Delfrommem

I had exactly the same experience, paid £60 for the full service and just got a handjob whilst she talked about Harry Potter!

You usually have to pay a bit extra for Potter talk... :hi: