Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie Posh Tottie (Cardiff) - 15 minutes of pleasure  (Read 1987 times)

7 review(s) for Lottie Posh Tottie (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ssddooo66

External Link/Members Only

First meet with lottie an what a pleasure it was. Shes based in a terraced house just of newport road not far from the city centre.

Booked to meet with lottie on my lunch break an boy glad i did what a fantastic 15 minutes i had.

I arrived on time at a small terraced house shower offered an taken money handed over 50 pounds then down to business.  Small double bed down stairs jumped on an she asked what i was after just oral i said. Started with some light kissing an groping then straight down on him good bit of sucking ball licking an rimming lottie does it all. Finished stood up in front of the mirror being rimmed then CIM.

I quite enjoyed myself an will be back again.

Wooderz

Nice review.. Glad you had a good time.  I would have shagged it personally but 50 is a bit on the high side for a 15 min punt..

Offline aps

Offline SO595

Worth noting an hour incall is £150 via Welsh Bunnies rather than £170 direct (15 mins not available through the agency). 

Also worth noting that all of the reviewers so far have preferred to book her via AW than the agency  :lol:
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac