Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady La La - Stockton  (Read 1369 times)

18 review(s) for Lady la la (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Leon150

External Link/Members Only
Location . Apartment in Stockton
Price £60 /half hour
First review guys so take it easy on me !
Ok ,I punt very infrequently ,but I had the urge towards the end of last year to celebrate my 50th ,I had seen Leigh once before ,so I knew what I was getting .
As has been mentioned on here before she is a big girl ,but very clean ,very keen ,and overall a cracking decent lass .

Ok onto the action ,well what can I say ,I had all sorts planned , but I,ll be honest ,once she went down on me ,and alternated between giving me a great sloppy BJ  and licking between my balls and arse ,I was soon letting her know I was going to shoot my load ,in a flash she was back on the old fella ,taking every drop of my load and swallowing it all ,leaving me totally drained ,after a clean up and getting dressed with a bit of chat in between , I left the apartment feeling great ,thinking what a great introduction to my 50,s !!

There was no clock watching at all ,and to be honest she was just getting started on me ,only my lack of willpower shortened the meeting !!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 08:51:05 pm by Leon150 »

Offline waynekerr600

LLL is one of my favourites. She's quite tall and although she's a larger lady she carries it off well because of her height. I find her facially very attractive and very sexy.

Offline Leon150

LLL is one of my favourites. She's quite tall and although she's a larger lady she carries it off well because of her height. I find her facially very attractive and very sexy.
She,s certainly one horny lass ,very genuine ,which is very rare in the teesside area !!

Offline Satrover49

She does great bj, never took her eyes off me until she had sucked me dry!!!

Offline Leon150

She does great bj, never took her eyes off me until she had sucked me dry!!!
She certainly does!

Online Kev3773

Not for me but thanks for the review op :hi:

Offline Leon150

Not for me but thanks for the review op :hi:
TBH she's not my TYPE  ,but she hits the spot every time ,and clearly enjoys what she does ,ps she squirts for fun !!

Online Kev3773

TBH she's not my TYPE  ,but she hits the spot every time ,and clearly enjoys what she does ,ps she squirts for fun !!

Pleased you enjoyed it mate and she sounds great looking at her reviews, no disrespect to her but there has to be some physical attraction for me and she's way out of my comfort zone.  :hi:

Offline AgedCases

I may be tempted by the big tits and local proximity.