Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Violet London outcall  (Read 1856 times)

7 review(s) for Miss-Violet (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

FireTheMuck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Violet is super skinny and pretty, but she is no longer quite as emaciated as in her AW photos, which is probably better for her health (she no longer faints). No need to worry though, she is still admirably thin. Like so many skinny SPs, she has self-harming scars on her arm, but this was by no means a turn off for me, particularly as she was charming company. She turned up looking really good and was obviously used to 5 star hotels as she blended in perfectly.

Violet's profile says that she tends to do OW, but I was in the fortunate position of having had an STI test just the previous day :drinks:

Violet also mentions that her pussy is quite the opposite of capacious, but the extended session of RO seemed to do the job and we shagged away merrily. Good hot fuck actually.

The only disadvantage is the price, but if you are a skinny lover, and if you get OWO, then this educated young woman is not one to miss. A cheaper, alternative would be I Jessica, where OWO and skinniness is guaranteed, but conversation restricted.

2.5 hours £500 outcall to my hotel
FK, OWO, RO, fingers, sex in various positions