Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Morgan Gateshead Quayside  (Read 1629 times)

26 review(s) for RubyMorgan (21 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain bowler

External Link/Members Only

Been wanting to see Ruby for a while but she is normally  based in Middlesbrough which is an hours drive from me. I noticed that she was working for 2 days in Gateshead which is  closer to me, so decided to try to arrange a booking.

Comms. Arranged booking by text. Responses were quick . Very easy to arrange .

Venue A modern clean apartment with intercom access. Quite a nice place. Parking is free and plentiful.

Cost £60/30 minutes.

Ruby posts face and body photos on UKE so when the door opened I found that Ruby in reality was just like her photos. She was perhaps a little taller than I expected
and she looked and smelt great, dressed in red bra and knickers and an open flimsy black number on top. She was friendly and engaging and I felt comfortable in her presence.

Services I received were French Kissing, licking and sucking Ruby's tremendous enhanced tits, OWO and Protected sex .
Nice chat with Ruby as I was getting dressed and I was on my way back to my car in the unseasonal warm sunshine with a spring in my step.

Offline tynetunnel

Nice review Captain :thumbsup:

I really must get myself booked in with this lovely woman

Offline Jibbi

Thanks for the review, what was her French kissing like? Some recent reviews seem to suggest not exactly dfk.

Offline Weatherman21

I’m very tempted to part with my hard earned cash with this lady.  Even more so after reading her comments on here earlier today.

Offline tynetunnel

I’m very tempted to part with my hard earned cash with this lady.  Even more so after reading her comments on here earlier today.
You’d be meaning her comments on the xxxPrincessjasmine Ratners moment? If so I agree totally. Ruby impresses me

Online Kev3773

Nice bit of pr on her part  :unknown:

Cheers for the review op, she looks good  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:33:51 pm by alfie2013 »

Rubymorgan

Thank you for your comments, I'm on here this evening to see if I've had a reply off the charming Jasmine... Unfortunately not.

I've had a couple of wines, so I won't be checking this again tonight. However, I will always defend this site, people who pay for our services and those who I believe deserve defence over services they offer.

I'm working on my DFK, I am fully aware this is something that is causing issues for some of my clients. I personally like to believe I am getting better (I would really like to know from a review)

I am also an SP who will happily pay for sex... So I will defend anybody who does, because I have my reasons to do so. I don't write reviews as this is a conflict of interest.. if I'm lucky then one SP who knew it was me may be able to back me up!

I'm fully aware that being in this industry does not make us anyone special so I cannot stand WGs trying to take the moral high ground... I love doing this, but it doesn't mean I'll scream it from the roof tops pretending I'm all high and mighty.. all I had to do was open my legs  :yahoo: but, I will read my reviews and take the criticism.. otherwise, how would I improve?

Hope you have a good Friday night guys! Another glass of wine is calling my name! X

Offline The Outsider

Thank you for your comments, I'm on here this evening to see if I've had a reply off the charming Jasmine... Unfortunately not.

The charming Jasmine is now a banned princess.  Oh well.   :lol:

Online Kev3773

I will always defend this site, people who pay for our services and those who I believe deserve defence over services they offer.

I'm working on my DFK, I am fully aware this is something that is causing issues for some of my clients. I personally like to believe I am getting better (I would really like to know from a review)

I am also an SP who will happily pay for sex... So I will defend anybody who does, because I have my reasons to do so. I don't write reviews as this is a conflict of interest.. if I'm lucky then one SP who knew it was me may be able to back me up!

Advertising is generally frowned upon on this site, ukp is more suitable. Also be careful of defending anyone, you may be seen as whiteknighting  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:01:50 pm by alfie2013 »

Rubymorgan

Advertising is generally frowned upon on this site, ukp is more suitable. Also be careful of defending anyone, you may be seen as whiteknighting  :hi:

Oops! Sorry, I do actually know that. I blame the alcohol! I'm leaving now  :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Oops! Sorry, I do actually know that. I blame the alcohol! I'm leaving now  :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen, ............. Ruby Morgan has left the Building.........................  :thumbsup:   :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Ladies and Gentlemen, ............. Ruby Morgan has left the Building.........................  :thumbsup:   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Staggered out slightly pissed looking for a kebab shop...

Offline Sar-Major

Staggered out slightly pissed looking for a kebab shop...

:thumbsup:    A Tad like me last night then......................... Hic.  :vomit:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline CELICA GT

Nowt wrong with a bit of falling down water and a kebab  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Nowt wrong with a bit of falling down water and a kebab  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:  Mind you I'm never bad with the drink............. It's always after I've had the Kebab, I think the meats not cooked right.  :rolleyes:   :D