Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ging Phi Massage Gosforth  (Read 1068 times)

Offline peshwari

External Link/Members Only

I had been looking for somewhere new for a while now. I'd got a bit bored with going to the usual salons in Chester le Street and Swalwell, and it had all become a little mechanical, so was hoping to find some excitement and a fresh pair of hands! 

Comms were absolutely fine by text, but then received a telephone call later to confirm the booking, so maybe worth noting guys in case you're prone to leaving your mobile lying around at home. 

There were two girls and the lady owner, the girl who massaged me was very pretty, but then she made a point of telling me she had recently got married so my expectations at that point were dramatically lowered.  Massage was okay, towel being moved around to cover up the bits not being massaged while I was on my front.  When it was time to flip over, she asked if I preferred the towel to be left on (er, yeah, right) and after a quick squeeze of my feet I was asked if HE was required.  As there hadn't been any hint of playtime being on the menu, it was a bit of a cold start, but once the oil was applied and she sat on the side of the massage table the little fella started to wake up.  Asked about topless/b2b, definitely nothing doing there, best I achieved was a hand slightly up the back of her tunic.  HE was okay, in fact whole thing was just about okay, £60 for an hour, nice chatty girl, and once she said she'd just been married the experience probably matched my lowered expectations.  Would I got back, probably not, average.