Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy endings in Chinatown London  (Read 136902 times)

Offline Botev Plovdiv

The police and the council would prefer it if the public believed that these places were shut down to rescue women from sex traffickers. Then they will accept it without question.

The larger shops - including the other chain bring in far too much money in rent for the council to make them the first targets for closure. By shutting down a few of the smaller shops the police are sending a message to the larger ones - "carry on selling handjobs, which we'll turn a blind eye to, but consider this a warning to send your illegal immigrant workers home 'cos if we find they're still there next time we call around, we'll have you!"

I think you are 100% correct. I guess we don't know whether any of the girls are beholden financially or otherwise to some 3rd party, but in dozens of visits i have never even got the slightest whiff of anything other than workers being their voluntarily.  Are we naieve?

Offline Henry767

Agree with the scepticism about the "rescued" women, of course it's possible and would be a good thing if true, but for modern slavery purposes (for this new law is the driver,  to be sure) there are much more likely but less easy/visible places to look. Just the press release is almost simultaneous with the raid, so how would they know?
A similar series of raids in 2013 produced scathing accounts from the women involved, see the guardian or ECP article for more info.
Regarding immigration status, when they say illegal press will immediately assume that it means illegally entered immigrants,  but my guess us that many will be in the country legally,  but not supposed to be working.

Online Jonestown

When you look at the number of massage girls who have gone on to buy houses and open their own shops/flats it really calls into question any idea of trafficking in the massage community.

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

LL

External Link/Members Only
Thanks. That reads like an extended version of what I wrote here myself, including the comparison to raids on Byron burger for fuck's sake!  I hope I'm credited in her book :lol:

Offline ladiesman020

I love to hear about people getting deported, make me happy.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Melville

God damn. I noticed the closures as I walked through Soho this afternoon. I had a few hours to kill after work and thought I'd see who was around for a massage, and was saddened to see what has happened. I've had some good times in those places, particularly the two Be Healths on Shaftsbury Avenue and Nature and Health on Newport Court. White Lily Spa always looked dodgy and I gave it a wide berth, but I'm surprised to see all of the Be Health shops taken out so brutally. I hope the girls are OK.

Some prime spots for new cafés or flats or whatever else, anyway. I don't really do walk-ups anymore and if the good massage shops are on the way out then that's pretty much it for me in Soho.

Speedy12

I was in one such branch the other day and every time i visit i wonder how i am meant to react if the police come storming in and catch me naked with a bird on top of me. Is it even an offence?

Yes, this worries me also. I suppose I would deny any sexual activity has taken place, a bit difficult if the girl is naked also, but is it illegal for a girl to strip off when giving you a massage? If the place was raided when the massage was over or as I was leaving, I would deny anything other than a legit massage had taken place. A mistake many people make it to admit what happened which makes it really easy to be charged and convicted. If you deny everything the old bill have a much harder time and are more likely not to pursue it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:26:37 am by Speedy12 »

Speedy12

Any news on what happened any customers who were on the premises at the time?

Online Jonestown

I doubt the old bill would be much interested in any customers they flushed out, but should they be, I seem to remember the recommended response to any questions is , "I do not recall at this time". Also never give them a false identity, that could get you into serious trouble.

Online Mothball15

You have to feel sorry for the genuine customers who paid in advance for massages and acupuncture, you know 10 for £???.00. (10% off). They are damaged brands that will take a while to fix.

Tourists may be embarrassed to be seen if they ever reopens.

Just like walk-ups it may be the end of an era.

Speedy12

The girls didn't do themselves any favours to be honest, they used to stand outside Be Health dressed in very slutty clothes asking any man walking past in a seductive voice if he wanted a massage. There were probably lots of complaints.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

External Link/Members Only
Interesting article. I'm sure i'm speaking for many when i say i don't believe sex was for sale in these places. In probably 100 or so visits i was only ever offered sex by 2 girls. Whether BJs count as "sex" in the eyes of the law i don't know, but even those were very few or far between. These places though are certainly not brothels which the police would have us believe.

The one common denominator of the ones that were raided is they seem to be the ones where the girls were touting at the doors. But, and maybe i'm naieve, i never felt that these girls were being coerced. Many of them used to tell me about their holidays, hardly the sign of a prisoner.

It seems to me that they hit some easy targets in prime real estate. I would suggest this will have the effect of  making the girls less safe rather than more as they lose the protection of the public facing shop. All in all i dont see how these raids benefit anyone.

Offline Kamaka

They benefit the police who take and keep the girls hard earned money off them.
Don't you just feel proud of our wonderful Bobbies?

Melville

Interesting article. I'm sure i'm speaking for many when i say i don't believe sex was for sale in these places. In probably 100 or so visits i was only ever offered sex by 2 girls. Whether BJs count as "sex" in the eyes of the law i don't know, but even those were very few or far between. These places though are certainly not brothels which the police would have us believe.

The one common denominator of the ones that were raided is they seem to be the ones where the girls were touting at the doors. But, and maybe i'm naieve, i never felt that these girls were being coerced. Many of them used to tell me about their holidays, hardly the sign of a prisoner.

It seems to me that they hit some easy targets in prime real estate. I would suggest this will have the effect of  making the girls less safe rather than more as they lose the protection of the public facing shop. All in all i dont see how these raids benefit anyone.

This is all true. I had sex with two women in these places from countless visits. Sometimes it would be B2B and oral, but the vast majority of my massages ended with hand relief, which is nothing more than what's happening in every other massage shop in the area. And likewise, from the conversations I had with the women I saw regularly, I never got the impression that they were trafficked and trapped in their situation. Some had been living and working here for a decade or more. There's so much bullshit being spun around this story.

Offline ladiesman020

I had a few nice nudie massages in white lily spa.
I'm not back in soho until 23rd November, Interested in how its changed

Speedy12

I wonder if reports on this or other punting websites were used to identify the shops offering sex services? If I search for "Happy ending Chinatown" one of the Chinatown threads on this site is second in Google.

LL

I wonder if reports on this or other punting websites were used to identify the shops offering sex services? If I search for "Happy ending Chinatown" one of the Chinatown threads on this site is second in Google.
Possibly, or plain-clothed Police took a walk down the streets and were offered services outside the front door of these places. One massage girl in a Chinatown offered me sex as I walked past her shop.

Offline Dicky

Am in Uk/London this week and wanted to check out the really pretty chinese girl Nancy I had set my eyes on, the last time I was there with Agata at Nature and Healh Newport Court

Disappointed that it was all boarded up with an asbo notice stuck to the door. Walked on Lisle street and Everwell had two girls sitting inside. Asked for a deep tissue massage and was shown downstairs and asked to wait. Waited for 5 min and a really ugly minger came in and started the massage. All hopes of a rug and tug quickly dashed! To be fair the massage was really really good. She kept asking 'you ok?' To which I kept replying yeah...as I could not bear to see her face or get a HJ from her. At the end of 45 min, the massage ended, I thanked her and left. Booked and saw Naughty Natt who drained my blue balls as usual.

Even though the masseuse was bad looking, she never did any swipes (lots of butt massage) or asked if I wanted extras. Most other massage shops had men sitting at the counter as opposed to to the girls that sat earlier. Looks like these raids have struck fear into the hearts of the usually brazen Chinese in this area!!

Online Mothball15

It's shell shock, they don't know who to trust, they will probably change their stage names and move on to Paddington, or some other place on the thread.

If they do return they may be suspicious of newcomers and only service the ones they have known before.

New customers will have a though time getting 'extras' & may even have to see them multiple times before something happens & to gain their trust.

It will be down to trust not money at the end of the day.

They may even ask for ID going forward for peace of mind.

eg; Is mr smith REALLY 'mr smith?' most ppl I know don't pay by card in soho so it will be a bleak time for all involved.

Offline ladiesman020

One massage girl in a Chinatown offered me sex as I walked past her shop.
Well ain't you lucky, most I've been offered is nude massage happy end and at a push, Sucky sucky

Offline sexy pete

Yes, I have to agree that Nancy of Nature and Health is a very pretty Chinese girl. I saw her once, and was quite blown away. Tall and slim, long legs, and fantastic tits. She gave me a great topless HJ, and quite happy for me to caress those wonderful tits while wanking me off. I'm hoping to see her appear in another shop.

Offline heisenberg.

Will be there next week. So is Chinatown HJ dead now?

Offline ladiesman020

There are girls touting for massage on Gerrard Street & Little Newport Street

Offline IndianMilfLover

Talking about Little Newport Street; did anyone else ever see a Chinese MILF named Sophie/Sophia (not that it really helps; but 40-ish, actually quite pretty, long black hair, great big tits, bright coloured tight dress under an overcoat, always wore sunglasses even in winter)? She works/worked at the spot where the girls stand outside the front  door next to the Chinese chicken shop(?) - I think it's called 'Well Natural Health' (but aren't they all!).

She was absolutely top drawer; really. But i've walked past a couple times in the past few weeks and she's not there anymore it seems...

Offline IndianMilfLover

Ignore my last post guys, she's back - apparently she hurt her arm in a fall or something and had it in a sling for 3-weeks.

There today, still top drawer (though the'yve started locking stairwell and rooms doors, I presume because of the SOHO raids).

Melville

Nature and Health and the two Be Health shops on Shaftesbury Avenue have re-opened. No sign of any girls inside when I passed, just the receptionist, but it's good to see.

Speedy12

Nature and Health and the two Be Health shops on Shaftesbury Avenue have re-opened. No sign of any girls inside when I passed, just the receptionist, but it's good to see.

I'd say you will get little to no action in there for a while.

Online Jonestown

If they have been allowed to re-open then it will be business as usual, they have bills to pay, and why should those shops and girls be deprived of income when the rest of China town, and indeed the rest of London, is still at it.

Online Jonestown

Maybe we should show solidarity and turn up in droves, how's about that ?

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Had a conversation with an Everwell girl yesterday who was saying that all the shops that closed down were controlled by the same person. She said the issue with them was that there was no pretence about selling herbs and all that crap. They tout at the doors and anyone going in is pretty damn sure they aren't going in for a massage with no extras. Also, at least 6 of the girls were illegal and a number of them told the police that were not free to come and go as they please. So, in effect, it was only a matter of time.

She also said that Everwell do have occasional visits by the police and she herself had had her passport checked on several occasions.

The only thing she said which didn't sound believable was that in Everwell nowadays they will not offer additional services to new customers, only people they know. I would say that there is no evidence this is true because no one on here is reporting this happening.

It will be interesting to try out the re-opened Be Health and see what they have to offer. I may TOFTT next time I'm local.

Online hawai5o

Went on an inspection tour yesterday and here's what i found ...

Be Health shops ,Archer st ,Shaftesbury ave were open .

White lilly spa open as well.

Nature and Health ,Newport court open and Agata sat there by the window .

The Chinese  prick,doctor was there on reception ..
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 02:03:41 pm by hawai5o »

Online Jonestown

Ah, that would be the acupuncturist I guess ?

Offline Kaluuu276

Be Health shops ,Archer st ,Shaftesbury ave were open .

White lilly spa open as well.

Nature and Health ,Newport court open and Agata sat there by the window .

Most likely to be in Soho tomorrow.

Never approached any massage place here but have had back pain recently so got a excuse.

Willing to spend £45 tops, £25 half hr massage + £20 HE.

Would like your help on names of best places to choose from and a report will follow.

Thanks

peter296

It may be hard to get a HE for £20 in soho. It's usually a lot more expensive in that area.

Online hawai5o

£20 is the price for HE that paid in SOHO .£30 Topless with touching .£40 IS for B2b and on occasions including OWO.

Online hawai5o

Most likely to be in Soho tomorrow.

Never approached any massage place here but have had back pain recently so got a excuse.

Willing to spend £45 tops, £25 half hr massage + £20 HE.

Would like your help on names of best places to choose from and a report will follow.

Thanks

Weill Health .20 Denman street ..All girls there will accept this price.  B2B IS £40 .

peter296

£20 is the price for HE that paid in SOHO .£30 Topless with touching .£40 IS for B2b and on occasions including OWO.

is it? I heard that Soho the prices was more than outside of it, because the girls are more greedy, I had B2B once for £30 with a lot of negotiating. But that was because of something else there , in a parlour in soho

Online hawai5o

is it? I heard that Soho the prices was more than outside of it, because the girls are more greedy, I had B2B once for £30 with a lot of negotiating. But that was because of something else there , in a parlour in soho

I agree prices with them before  I get into the room and take off  my clothes  I know its not the same buzz .
AT well health in Denman street and Praed st Paddington these are the prices .IF they don't agree I simply walk .

Kip

Natural wellbeing 2 shops still operating seen a couple shut up.
Prices £30 for 25min. £45-60 for HE , had one offer FS at £150 and one B2B at £100.

Offline FrankieS

Wow, £100 is crazy steep for b2b. Surely this was negotiable?

Online hawai5o

Fuck all would be my counter offer to such crazy prices in a chinese shop on a massage bed .. I would simply pass .

Offline Kaluuu276

Weill Health .20 Denman street ..All girls there will accept this price.  B2B IS £40 .

Thanks for your input guys will try these places out in future provided they remain open.

Instead was at Sala Thai Hendon Central , earlier today , report to follow.

Kip

No that was the price for b2b which was mad. The massages are rushed in these 2 shops also and have been getting worse over the last 2 yrs. (I cant comment on other shops as have only been to Wellbeing 2)  but first time I went I had a great girl who nelt (sp) on my back and clicked it all back in place. Haha felt great and the HE was really slow and not rushed. Couldnt find her again (Cindy) but they change their names like the wind tbh. Shame as she was spot on in every way.  They are taking the piss now and prices seem to be getting higher, Its at this stage you got to think at going to next level and trying the walk ups. As lets be honest you will better off ! :)

Melville

With these shops, I think you're generally better off going with the older women. They might not be as easy on the eye but they usually do a much better job on both the massage and relief, and they tend to be more reasonable in their pricing.

Offline FrankieS

Soho for massage and extras is a rip-off. Better to travel just a bit in any direction and the prices are massively lower and generally better services. There too many tourists hiking the prices up imho.

Kip

Good advice may try some out of soho set ups for a change.

Offline ladiesman020

I was in Soho last week, white lilly on tisbury is still running as normal tho the girls are now deep inside waiting for men to cone to them.

Donkey_78

You would be very unlikely not to be offered a HE in any Chinatown/Soho shop

That's what I said before they threw me out of the bakery.