Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Time waster @kitty@siri Sunderland  (Read 1199 times)

9 review(s) for @kitty@nina  (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dabbler07

External Link/Members Only
Booked a 60 minute appointment today, time confirmed location confirmed apart from house number, she told me to text when I’m in the street, text with 5 mins to go, replied back sorry I can’t do, fucking fuming to say the least. I originally asked for 1hr at 2pm, she said she can’t do til 3.30pm. Travelled 30 mins to the location then sorry I can’t do, total utter waste of time, avoid at all costs gents
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline baresi

plenty of warnings about her on here tbf

Offline Dabbler07

Did she have an alias working name

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Did she have an alias working name

If you click on '@kitty@siri ' at the top of the page a list of her reviews comes up along with her previous names and 4 negatives. 

With her review history I wouldn't go anywhere near.

Offline Dabbler07

If you click on '@kitty@siri ' at the top of the page a list of her reviews comes up along with her previous names and 4 negatives. 

With her review history I wouldn't go anywhere near.
Thanks for that

Arkonner

Thanks for that

She's changed her name a couple of times in the past fortnight plus taken her photos down and her number off adultwork. Wonder whats going on there?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's changed her name a couple of times in the past fortnight plus taken her photos down and her number off adultwork. Wonder whats going on there?

4 negative and 2 neutral reviews probably have something to do with it.

Offline Sar-Major

4 negative and 2 neutral reviews probably have something to do with it.

Possibly read this thread...............................  :scare:     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker