Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite and passionate - Cardiff  (Read 1820 times)

15 review(s) for Petite&Passionate (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Julia, aka petite and passionate, is a tourer. Cardiff appears to be one of her regular stops and, when here, it seems that she stays for a few weeks at a time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's been some good reviews on here so I was keen to meet. This time around she had a small flat close to the Castle/Sophia Gardens. Not luxurious, but clean and comfortable.

Her AW name is apt. She is absolutely tiny. Probably under 5ft. Small chested, but very toned. I really liked her figure. In the past she said she'd done gymnastics and weight training. And that is still evident. As others have said, she is not the prettiest SP you'll ever meet. By no means a "munter". But neither is she a glamorous, barbie doll type. My tastes are varied. I like a glamour puss. But I also like a girl next door type. Particularly when they live  up to the 2nd part of her AW moniker.

If you push the right buttons P&P gets very turned on and very passionate. She is a very enthusiastic french kisser. Lots of tongue and grinding bodies. And she responded really well to fingering and receiving oral. Once again, grinding her pussy against my tongue. She is an equally passionate fuck. Taking a really good pounding and very vocal.

Her oral skills are top notch, with lots of attention to the balls and perineum. As well as putting her tongue stud to very good use on my cock. Climaxing with CIM. Though she doens't swallow.

I must say, I had a really good punt. She won't be for everyone, but at £120/hour, I will definitely return when she ventures back to South Wales

Offline iverthickone

She looks a winner GP!  On the hl :-)

Offline Steelworker

Sounds like an excellent punt indeed. Like the sound of her responses  :thumbsup:

Offline Proton

I would totally agree with the others, perfection as with her psychic and attitude  ;)

Offline aps

Thanks GP, will keep an eye out

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I think she said she is in Cardiff next week, then working elsewhere for 3-4 weeks and back in Cardiff in late March