Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya  (Read 2396 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline riseup01

External Link/Members Only

The meet happened in January at the infamous spot which I'm sure I don't need to mention.

1hour for £120.

It was first thing in the morning, I had time to kill so I called up. The maid picks up and I arrange for 10am.

No issues with getting in but I remember st the time there were some workman, but I just balled in like I own the place.

Get to the apartment and hiding behind the door is Anya, wearing a black gown. Very pleasant upon greeting me, as always and we make our way to the bedroom.

Paperwork handed over and she returns. We start stripping each other off and she makes her way down to the little guy. Owo was sublime and we make our way to the bed. I eat her until she cums and thrn she starts laughing saying no more.

On with the rubber and we cover various positions until I blow my load. Watching me fuck her from behind just made me go on longer. I still dream of those tits to this day. I end up blowing my load in to her mouth and she lays me down for a massage. It was good enough to nearly put me to sleep. I look at the time and we have gone 5 minutes over. I get dressed and leave with a big smile on my face.

Would I return - well, my bank account would look a bit more fuller had it not been for Anya.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 06:11:36 pm by riseup01 »

Online slimdude1

Thanks for the review Riseup.

She's a lot different in what I'd usually go for, but her and Katie seem to have a ton of positive reviews which almost guarantee a good time.

Not sure who to pick out of the two. Based on pics, leaning more towards Anya!

Offline riseup01

Thanks for the review Riseup.

She's a lot different in what I'd usually go for, but her and Katie seem to have a ton of positive reviews which almost guarantee a good time.

Not sure who to pick out of the two. Based on pics, leaning more towards Anya!

I think you might be a winner either way. The Katie pre 2017 I would say hell yes to, but right now my preference is Anya.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review riseup, your experience was totally different to mine. Even though it was fun and enjoyable. I left thinking maybe i should have double downed on katie instead. Due to recent threads i was led to believe anya was submissive, it just didnt click for us she yinged when i yanged :unknown: :drinks: