Author Topic: Natural Healing (FBSM) - Sheldon / Solihull  (Read 821 times)

Offline Sylvio Dante

External Link/Members Only

Visited a few weeks back on a layover before going to the airport, on the strength of reviews on here.

Called up when I was round the corner, no problem at short notice, up in and all discrete.  Shown to room, massuese was the girl who greeted me - I'd say 40's size 12 ish.  Massage was decent, flipped over and agreed on B2B naked, no money was discussed but I'd left an obvious £30 under my wallet. The lady herself wasn't in bad shape at all - little pot belly but great rack, hefty and firm, smooth shaved pussy, no problem touching anywhere, lots of groaning and moaning.  B2B experience was good up until she started grinding onto my aul fella to the point that there was pretty much (briefly) penetration, unprotected.  At that point I got alarm bells and backed off, the wee man finished off quickly and she gave me a head massage.  I headed for the shower which was honestly disgusting - if you've just had an experience that has made you feel dirty this wasn't the place to try and scrub away that guilt.

Am waiting for STI screening to come back, that and the state of the shower is the reason for the neutral review.  Others may have enjoyed the thrill and I'm not unconvinced more may have been achievable if I didn't value my health - not for me though.

Offline theejaculator

What was the total cost?

Not sure if I'd want to risk it unless taking a rubber in with me :crazy: