Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria cute sexy Thai ~ Edgware Road  (Read 5770 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only
90mins incall £220
Certainly a positive.  Agree with others.
8 mins stroll for Paddington where I was staying.
English is literally non existent is the only slight nag but seemed to connect more as the 90 mins progressed. We watched the film “born free” on her tv from the bed during short down time. Made me laugh when Elsa was left to fend for herself and she sat up pointing and saying why!!
Nice lady.
Good services.
All booked via text.
Postcode and block number given.
Room number texted when I arrived.
Cosy studio apartment.
Was wearing red air hostess outfit.  Very pretty lady.
Bed area really nicely done, clean throw on bed, well furnished, comfy pillows/cushions.
Quick shower although I had one already.
Helped me dry.
Asked me what I wanted then proceeded to do so.  Mutual
Oral, GG, massage GFE, she understood.
Kisses all over body.
Playing with knob immediately.
Sat me on bed and gave me an incredible BJ so much so I was close almost immediately.  Asked me to lie back then did balls and perineum for a good period Returned to BJ.  Oiled up tits for B2B with me lying on my back.
Popped on condom to ride me to a finish very enthusiastically, great hips and arse to hold onto, really good technique.  Giggled when I filled the bag.   All this in first 20 mins.
Massage was good and sensual, used her body well.
Oral on her as she has the prettiest little pussy.
Mixture of oral and oiled HR fir 2nd pop which took nearly the rest of the time but she didn’t give up, worked really hard.
Highlights were watching her give BJ in mirror beside bed.
Great cowgirl session, great pussy.
Tried for cim but got me over the line with a mixture of owo and oiled HR.
Friendly, dancing a few times to the tv, was warm and affectionate during quick down time, cuddled up held hands .....  :dancegirl:
Worked hard for 2nd pop.
Never felt rushed.
Attractive and cute.
Definitely a return visit.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 09:42:02 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Offline magnetico

Great review! Looks like she's still very keen to please.

Offline JocksyRider

Good review, she’s looks really pretty, shame she doesn’t take a Facial though!   :(

Offline stuart.

Good review, she’s looks really pretty, shame she doesn’t take a Facial though!   :(

+1

Offline Strikar

Cheers for the review, been trying to book her for a while and now she's back working I'm overseas   :dash:

Hopefully catch her next week

bristolqwerty

Cheers for the review, been trying to book her for a while and now she's back working I'm overseas   :dash:

Hopefully catch her next week
I sent a text on the morning, instant reply, she confirmed by text.
Easy to find.  Decent location.  Definitely tempted again although I like variety.  Left me so drained I had a booking with Romanian Amber Belle early next morning at my hotel that I had to cancel and left London early  :D
Maybe have google translator on your phone (if dont speak Thai) if you want to chat as she is pleasant and friendly.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 09:24:58 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Strikar

Cheers for that.

Might stretch to a 2 hour booking as she seems just my style

Offline Moneyd

Cheers OP

Are her tits real or fake? It seems there are reports of both on here.

Also does she DFK?

Thanks

bristolqwerty

Def fake but very well done.
Liked having nipples played with. 
Lots of kissing but didn’t try FK as I don’t like it.

Offline Vladimir luxuria

You should hurry if you wanna book her.
Looks like she will go back anytime soon now...
Banned reason: Leech with no intention in posting reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moneyd

Def fake but very well done.
Liked having nipples played with. 
Lots of kissing but didn’t try FK as I don’t like it.

Perfect thanks

bristolqwerty

You should hurry if you wanna book her.
Looks like she will go back anytime soon now...
Another loss to London.....  :cry:
Been scanning Oriental hotties thread and found it difficult finding someone decent.  Was B&S previously so delighted Victoria was free. Gone are the days of good Asian SP’s.

Offline agcnospam

Met Victoria again (3rd or 4th time over the last 2 years I guess - once in a duo with Elsa for those who remember that busty little minx) earlier this week - excellent meet, she's still cute, hot, friendly, very nicely done fake tits, CIM, good sex in various positions - she told me she plans to stick around for the foreseeable future, which would be good as she is a solid and easygoing punt.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Met Victoria again (3rd or 4th time over the last 2 years I guess - once in a duo with Elsa for those who remember that busty little minx) earlier this week - excellent meet, she's still cute, hot, friendly, very nicely done fake tits, CIM, good sex in various positions - she told me she plans to stick around for the foreseeable future, which would be good as she is a solid and easygoing punt.

Thanks. That's good to hear. A rare piece of good news in this day and age.......

bristolqwerty

Been again this evening.  Just the hour although ran over by a few mins.
Thoroughly lovely lady.  Huge positive again
Very welcoming as it was my 2nd visit.  Stockings on this time, pink with Gingham mini skirt. 
Talked much more fluently together this time.
Fun lady, singing and smiley throughout.
Shower, excellent owo as per last time.
Got a great tit wank and the famous arse cheek wank.
Rode me vigorously.
Great HR to finish whilst stimulating balls.
A great body, tits, bum the whole lot, when she took it all off whilst “cowgirling” me I had to laugh.
Down time sharing photos on phones.
Of course ymmv but girls like Victoria and Zelda tick my boxes, hope they both make lots of £’s.

Offline stuart.

Very welcoming as it was my 2nd visit.  Stockings on this time, pink with Gingham mini skirt. 
Rode me vigorously.
A great body, tits, bum the whole lot, when she took it all off whilst “cowgirling” me I had to laugh.
Of course ymmv but girls like Victoria and Zelda tick my boxes, hope they both make lots of £’s.

She is most certainly on my hit list, fuck knows how I haven't fucked her yet lol :unknown:

Offline Moneyd

Rode me vigorously.

Is there a difference between their tits. I went to see Zelda a few weeks back and was a little disappointed with the quality of the bolt ons. Victoria’s look better but I can only go by the photos.

bristolqwerty

Haha I liked them both.
Victoria was just beginning to rude me, grinding me and pulled off her micro skirt and top and they just popped out  :yahoo: wonderfully proportional to her body.  Nice girl too.