Author Topic: Brooke Riviera of AW - South Shields  (Read 3429 times)


47 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (36 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Brooke for a 1 hour incall. Price was £110.

Comms via AW message and text were very good. She gave me a broad description of the area she was working from when I first made the booking then sent me the entire address the day before the booking.

She was working from a flat in South Shields. It's not an affluent area but was quiet enough and is a 5-10 minute walk from the nearest metro station. There's free parking right outside.

She's attractive facially with shoulder length brown hair. She's curvy and full bodied without being flabby (just how I like them). Superb big natural boobs. Nice light tan. Her photos are accurate. She was wearing a dress with sexy undies and stockings.

Personality wise she's friendly and chatty.

As soon as I walked in the door she pounced on me for some DFK.

I paid her then jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

Her hygiene was spot on.

Services: DFK, OWO / HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (Indian cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary, doggy - twice each). She said she does facials on bookings of 1 hour or longer. She doesn't do CIM or anal.

Back in the bedroom I got her to strip everything off and lie on top of me for an extended session of DFK. She's a great kisser, proper full on passionate DFK throughout. I also got her to lick my neck which I love. OWO / HJ was very good. At one point she  got me to stand in front of the full length mirror and knelt in front of me to administer OWO. She was very responsive during reverse O. The sex was fantastic, really energetic and we snogged pretty much continually. She wanted us to do doggy with her bent over in front of the mirror but I was a bit too tall to do that comfortably. To finish I got her to wank me off while we DFK'ed and I shot a very satisfying load.

She was really enthusiastic and threw herself into everything. It felt like fucking with a horny girlfriend. So in summary, I'm pleased to report that she's just as good as she used to be.

I got showered afterwards and departed. We ended up over running by a few minutes but she wasn't bothered at all so she's no clock watcher.

It was a terrific punt, I would highly recommend her and would return.

Offline spelk567

I'm gonna be the daft cunt here...but what's Indian cowgirl??

Offline FLYING BLUE

What a great review :thumbsup:
Cheers Prof :hi:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I'm gonna be the daft cunt here...but what's Indian cowgirl??

It's when they do cowgirl standing on their feet rather than on their knees. Like this:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:18:48 pm by ProfessorYaffle »

Offline toon972

Great review, never seen her but tempted now. Shame about no cim but a facial sounds good.

Offline Sar-Major

It's when they do cowgirl standing on their feet rather than on their knees. Like this:
External Link/Members Only

I would have called that "Squatting" PY.............  :unknown:

Cheers for the review matey.   :drinks:   Glad you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

Could well be tempted with the "Facial" aspect of the job.......................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

Good to hear the Prof enjoyed himself  :hi:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I would have called that "Squatting" PY.............  :unknown:

I picked up the term "Indian cowgirl" somewhere on here. I just assumed that was the accepted name for it but I've just Googled it and nothing comes up so evidently it's not.

I'll describe it as "squatting cowgirl" in future reviews.  :drinks:

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks prof, right up my street.  :thumbsup: I have a booking with her, I missed out on her pre Aussie stint before Xmas, she was fully booked when I enquired   :( so looking forward to seeing her this time around.  :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

oh she's back! I hope she does a visit to London at some point