Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Moiselle Willow - Newcastle outcall  (Read 912 times)

9 review(s) for Moiselle Willow (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline antmasterant

Fancied some female company when in Newcastle recently and Moiselle was available. Checked her reviews on here which although were all positive, a couple did note one or two issues. As I had the horn I thought I’d give her a try.

Paid £150 for an hours outcall which I know is on the high side.

First impressions when I opened the door were positive. Once undressed, Moiselle revealed a reasonably good body with massive tits. She does carry a few extra pounds around her tummy but definitely nothing off putting and overall she’s very attractive. After a brief bit of small talk I started with a massage which turned into b2b and plenty of cock teasing.

Oral was covered which wasn’t a problem and moved into mish where I filled the bag. The one downside to the meeting was once I’d cum I got the impression she wanted to get dressed and go even though there was still 15 minutes left.

I wasn’t fussed about round 2 and she did stay the full hour, filling the last 15 mins with a chat but it did dampen the mood a little.

I did toy with the idea of a neutral here but the fact she’s gorgeous and the first 45 minutes were decent I’ve opted for a positive.

I wouldn’t rule out seeing her again but in all honesty it’s unlikely. She didn’t do enough to make me want to keep coming back, especially at £150 p.h. Another point of note is although she advertises OWO at discretion on AW, I got the feeling it wasn’t really on offer. I didn’t ask to be fair but it may be worth clarifying beforehand if it’s a deal breaker for anyone else wanting to see her

External Link/Members Only

Offline Shearer1955

Thanks for the review  :hi:
I'm outside her age range anyway but the price is too expensive and she doesn't offer value if wanting to cut meetings short