Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmines in Darlington  (Read 898 times)

lozza48

External Link/Members Only

Regular site visitor but rare reviewer. Thought I'd better take part.

This was Thursday 7 February at 3pm.

Booked a 30 minute appointment with Sue for £30

Avoided the gaze of the people in the street to sneak in. Met by Sue a fairly average looking mid 30s slim woman. Push up bra under dress and obligatory leggings.

Twenty mins into a fairly negligible massage with two ball tickles she whispers the offer of a HE. No b2b offered so gave her £20 for hand relief.

Pleasant enough hand action during which I did persuade her to release her pert breasts. Sucking and licking her bullet nipples achieved a rather explosive result that she diligently cleaned up.

Fairly hit and miss at Jasmine's dependent on who's there. This was 6 out of 10

I'll go back to see if any new girls are there. The best results are when you get a new girl on her first day.

Thanks folks

£30 half hour massage plus £20 HR total £50

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, best not to give the exact date and time though, unless you just don't care about discretion.   :hi:

lozza48

Just trying to give an idea of the time of day. Unless my boss saw me I'm OK with telling folks on here!

Offline Sar-Major

Just trying to give an idea of the time of day. Unless my boss saw me I'm OK with telling folks on here!

Just a thought, HOW do you know ya boss isn't a member...................  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You're not just telling people on here though, anyone can read it, including service providers. There was a case recently of a member being refused another appointment at a place  due to a review  and it wasn't even him who posted it.

Up to you of course.    :hi:

lozza48

My boss is a huge member. Just not on here! I meant saw me in a literal sense

Offline Sar-Major

My boss has a huge member. Just not on here! I meant saw me in a literal sense

Getting worried about you lozza.....................................   :P    :D  :D  :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac