Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue - Bliss - Chester-le-street  (Read 1642 times)

Offline spelk567

External Link/Members Only

Decided I had to try Sue at Bliss...decided on half hour and a late appointment...comms were superb texted back within a minute
I don't know CLS and was a nightmare to find a parking space...think I went up and down the street 3 fucking times and eventually parked up behind the queens head pub or something like that
Found Bliss after nearly walking in another massage parlour on the same side further down..and was met at the top of the stairs by I'm assuming Sue...I actually found her really attractive...some small talk whilst I got undressed and she got the bed ready
Started off with some very soft massage then used hot stones to massage up and down my back before placing each one in a place on my back...never had that before but was actually quite relaxing...was then asked to turn over whereby she lifted up her dress and released her tits..I think she's got a cracking figure and asked if I my hand may wander into that warm furry nest of hers...I did ask if she would sit on my face but she just laughed and said no ...if you don't ask you don't get...so whilst I'm fingering her clit and she was very wet she made sure my cock got plenty of attention and before I knew it had spurted all over the place...sue then washed me down and laid towels over me making sure every last bit of spunk was out then started on the massage of my head and I nearly fell asleep I was that relaxed..after a few minutes massaging my head she checked my cock again to make sure it was all clean and dry ...all in all a very good 30 mins for £40...by a very attractive oriental...bit of small talk whilst getting ready and a kiss at the end..ill definately be back
Forgot to add also the stones between the toes which she nearly forgot to take out
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 09:19:45 pm by spelk567 »

Offline Superad

She knows what she is doing does Sue.