Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Asian Kate - Earl’s Court  (Read 2672 times)

5 review(s) for SexyAsianKate (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JocksyRider

Warning long review!

External Link/Members Only

Girl: Approx 5ft 7, fairly decent face with minor acne on the cheek but pretty enough 7.
However her body is simply stunning, I just can’t fault her, amazing boobs, don’t think they are real but they certainly look it, couldn’t see obvious scars, lovely smooth skin as most Thai girls have, great long longs and just the right slimness, could have just played with her body for the whole punt, it’s lovely 9.2.

Services: 1hr - £140 (no extras)
DFK, CIM/Facial (minimal), Doggie, Probone, CG, Mish, Anal was available.

Finding the property:
So made my way to her flat (she gave house number during booking text), messaged her I was walking up and asked for flat number, annoyingly she messaged the house number again so I was outside looking a bit suspect trying to get the flat number, she ended phoning me and just buzzing the door, maybe the buzzer isn’t working but not ideal, when she buzzed the door I wasn’t quite outside it so had to call her back and ask to buzz again and then she told me it was flat x which was also wrong, only found her as she opened the flat door from a different flat number, not best start.

The punt:
I walked in and was very happy with what I saw, she was wearing an average short dress but could see body was ace.

Her demeena was very off though, no smile and not really greeting just let me in the flat and didn’t even ask how long im staying or anything , just stood and looked at me, to be honest I should have walked as it was clear something was off but she was fit and I was horny.
Throughout the punt she gave a fake smile now and again, I asked couple times if she is ok, she said yes, but she was very cold, I’m an ok looking guy, in fairly decent shape and always polite and friendly so I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me 🤔

So I ended up telling her I want to stay for an hr and handed over the cash, she bowed when accepting it which felt odd.

She asked if I wanted a shower I told her I already had one and she said no problem. As I was getting dressed she stashed the cash into the wardrobe in the same room and then moved it to the bedside table, just very odd. She’s turned laptop off too so no background music either.

I lay on the bed and she ended up wet wiping my body, I was clean but maybe should have accepted the shower to ease her mind but I didn’t mind this anyhow so no problem.

Then she put some cream/lub on me and stated giving me HJ with intermittent BJ, was all very forced and rushed,  I asked her to slow down and she did a bit but I had to forcefully move her hand away from  my cock as wanted some foreplay and not to cum within 5 minutes.
She was accommodating however and DFK was available whenever but it felt a bit odd as she would just stick her tongue out in my mouth, I had to move my lips to get a proper kiss but was okish.

So she then went back to some more HJ/BJ, when I felt the sap rising I asked her to lying on her back as I wanted to cum on her lovely face, she obliged with no hesitation and I kneeled over her face wanking with her tongue licking my tip and her telling me to cum on her, she looked so sexy and willing, but literally just on my last vinegar stroke I unleash the first splurt into her open mouth and she immediately got up 🤷‍♂️so the majority of my cum just went straight on to the bed 🤦🏼‍♂️ totally pointless and she then seemed surprised there was cum on the bed!!! Wiped of what I could but I feel soz for the next punter who had to lie on it (soz), hope she changed the sheets!

She then gave a boring massage just patting my back and front, did this for about 10mins and she then started giving me HJ again, it was a bit too soon for round 2 but I went with it as didn’t want any more massage and foreplay was slightly hard work, after a while ended up putting on the rubber and fucked her CG, it was pretty decent, some DFK and she got into it a bit but always felt like she was just trying to make me cum as quickly as possible, then I flipped her to mish, went deep and slow for a bit, she started saying cum baby cum, I ignored her talk and just fucked her some more, then flipped her into doggie, felt good as she is quite tight but she put on so much lub that it hard to feel much, then moved her into probone, this was the best position and stayed at it for 5 mins but just couldn’t feel myself cumming, tried mish again and then she tried wanking me off with more bloody lub, her HJ was too rough and not enjoyable but she kept at it for a bit until told her to stop as it was starting to hurt and I just lost interest with whole encounter.

Conclusion: She’s worth seeing for 15mins  as that body is something special but any longer is a waste of money.
Maybe she was having a bad day or something but she just felt fake and a bit weird, I think she knows what she’s doing with trying to make u cum as quickly as possible, it was a just a depressing experience bar a few decent moments.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 06:02:25 pm by Rocks1 »

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you had a bad time. Disappointing as I was hoping to see her. Perhaps not now.

Offline JocksyRider

As I said she is worth a 15min booking to feel that body but be ready for a weird service!  :wacko:

Offline magnetico

Thanks for that review.
£60 for 15mn sounds like a good plan  :hi:

Offline JocksyRider

Thanks for that review.
£60 for 15mn sounds like a good plan  :hi:

The body is worth it, annoyingly if she took the Facial well instead of jumping up like a Jack-in-the-box it would have been one of the best I’ve ever experienced as she it was the perfect angle, mouth open etc..she looked so horny but alas a clear cum dodger  :scare:

Offline stuart.

I unleash the first splurt into her open mouth and she immediately got up so the majority of my cum just went straight on to the bed totally pointless and she then seemed surprised there was cum on the bed!!! Wiped of what I could but I feel soz for the next punter who had to lie on it (soz), hope she changed the sheets!

That would have really pissed me off. lol

Offline JocksyRider

That would have really pissed me off. lol

It did!!! lol, especially @ £140 hr

Offline Siliconfan

The body is worth it, annoyingly if she took the Facial well instead of jumping up like a Jack-in-the-box it would have been one of the best I’ve ever experienced as she it was the perfect angle, mouth open etc..she looked so horny but alas a clear cum dodger  :scare:
Reminds me of one of my most frustrating experiences a few years back with a Thai agency girl. I'm not into facials myself, on the contrary for me the perfect BBBJ has to end with me pumping the lot into that pretty mouth. I was enjoying the full red lips and tube-like suction from this girl, me on the edge of the bed,  her kneeling and bobbing up and down on my cock, feeling the cum rise, primed to pump, first spurt erupts with a groan from me, only to have this cutie pull back her head in a panic and back away, leaving me spraying the hotel room carpet! What a disappointment! I'm not bothered about the girl swallowing (though that's always nice) but the old todger just has to be buried deep between her lips when I blast out my load.

Offline magnetico

primed to pump, first spurt erupts with a groan from me, only to have this cutie pull back her head in a panic and back away, leaving me spraying the hotel room carpet!

Sounds exactly what Indie (Olina) did with me  :dash:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 08:27:34 pm by magnetico »