Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie-Bee, Seaham  (Read 1431 times)

3 review(s) for Lady Kate xx (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Grubbh

First up, I hesitated between giving a positive and a neutral. Something inbetween would be more accurate.

I actually had plans to see my favourite lady in the northeast, but she called off sick at the eleventh hour as I was about to leave the house, so I was left with raging hormones but nowhere to go. Straight on to adultwork, I did a quick search, picked out a couple of reasonable-looking alternatives, and Katie-Bee External Link/Members Only won the race. Well done her. A quick phone call established that she was quite amiable and enthusiastic, so we agreed to meet and I popped the postcode in my apple iphone thingy.

It took a little while to find as I don't know Seaham at all, but Katie guided me in and there was ample parking nearby. I had to go through a main door and past an open door where some builders were working in another flat, but no one paid any attention. Having a forgettable face helps as well  :crazy: . The flat iself was a bit of a shambles, as it is in need of decorating. Katie explained that she and her group (I got the impression she works in various flats with 5-6 others and they take it in turns in various places) had just started working there, and she said they had plans to decorate. Anyway, the place was clean if not exactly tidy, but Katies' room was tidier than the rest of the place, and the bed was more than adequate.

Katie herself is very pleasant. She's not very tall at 5 foot, which can cause a problem given that I'm 6'3". There's no age given on her profile, but I'd guess late 20s. She is friendly, outgoing and quite down to earth. She has quite a pretty face, perhaps 7/10. Her body is okay. Not quite as alluring as her adultwork photos, but that's probably the case with most WGs. Her tits are quite nice, a good size and shape, though they are enhanced, and the scars were really visible, though this didn't put me off. All in all, the whole package was enough to get my todger interested.

After some relaxed conversation we started with some kissing, which didn't go as deep as I'd have liked, then we headed into some oral delights, first me on her then her on me. She was perfectly fine down there and made the right noises to suggest that she was enjoying it. Her BJ was okay, though they don't normally really do it for me. If this is your thing then you might want to give her a bit of guidance.

After that we switched to her on top, which was pleasant. I love a girl doing the work in this position and having her tits bob up and down while she starts panting a bit. But then I got the urge to move things on, so I took the initiative, grabbing her arse and beginning to pound her deeper in the same position. We switched to doggy, which was also enjoyable, as she looks great from behind and has a lovely bum. I didn't manage to keep it going before feeling the need to pop, so i did.

We had plenty of time for me to recuperate and go again, but we got to chatting and I ended up not having a second pop as I ran out of time. In all honesty I let this happen, because i can't just start up again after 15-20 minutes these days, so I didn't mind the chat. I started to get the horn again just as our time was up, so my fault really.

In short, I had an enjoyable time, but there was no chemistry there. I wouldn't want to put anyone off her as she's a pleasant enough girl, but at £130 for the hour she is also overpriced. I've given her a neutral because I don't think I'd return (though I could be tempted by the duo option that she and her collective offer, albeit not at double the price she charged).

Offline Shearer1955

Sounds like you may have given a Positive but Neutral is a reasonable decision based on your thoughts and its your review
A tad expensive @ £130 as that price would have to be offer a memorable punt for me  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

At £70/half it's a no from me.