Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Huge Natural Tits, Tiny Girl 5 ft nothing - Harrow - London  (Read 7721 times)

2 review(s) for BEAUTIFUL TETIS (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
1 review(s) for Amazing.Milla.sexy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline yuptree

External Link/Members Only

Communication & venue: smooth communication with the maid (girl is not fluent in English), text post code & phoned when close for directions. Note there are 2 other girls in this location. Paid £40 for 15 minutes 1 pop.

Girl: Is the girl in the pictures, huge natural tits (and relatively flat stomach) and her height is 5ft - perfect girl type for me (IMO). I think she resembled in terms of body someone like @RealJanaFox (twitter). Short, thin and busty!

Location: Harrow, on a main road. Parking is available around the area.

Action: Very vanilla (but that is my preference). Lots of tit groping, covered BJ, 2 positions. Please note there is a 1 pop policy no matter how long you book so I only took the 15 min option as did not see the point of a longer session without anymore action.

Summary: Would I go again - Yes. However tomorrow is her last day until as she goes back to Brazil next week - she told me and maid confirmed (shame). Personal downside for me is that she does not allow filming but its a niche (for me).

07459247464 (Maid)

Please if you have any recommendations of ladies that allow filming and have a similar body type please let me know - I am a sucker for them!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline yuptree

P.s. I took my first chance at booking a via vivastreet booking as I remember seeing her profile and a review previously so thought it wouldn't be a B/S. Hope this helps!

Also attached a pic of Janna Fox.

:drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

damn

any idea when she is coming back??

Offline yuptree

damn

any idea when she is coming back??

I asked her and the maid but they said they don't know.

Also found the previous review by kefcseries who TOFTT:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236559.msg2415378#msg2415378

Thanks for the great find kefcseries!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:23:03 am by yuptree »

Offline kefcseries

I asked her and the maid but they said they don't know.

Also found the previous review by kefcseries who TOFTT:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236559.msg2415378#msg2415378

Thanks for the great find kefcseries!  :drinks:

Thanks for the re-find!  :drinks:

Pity she's jetting out wouldn't mind seeing her again

punther

Thanks for the re-find!  :drinks:

Pity she's jetting out wouldn't mind seeing her again

cant believe i missed this one

id you put her in the little ladies thread?

Offline kefcseries

cant believe i missed this one

id you put her in the little ladies thread?

Did not, completely forgot about that thread. Have bookmarked it and will update if I come across any more little ones

punther

Did not, completely forgot about that thread. Have bookmarked it and will update if I come across any more little ones

:drinks:

Offline yuptree

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amazing! Would love to see her again! Good find  :yahoo:

Like Punther said - would be great to get a contact detail!! Cheers  :drinks:

Offline bm_99

Ahhhh if only they werent 1 pop only