Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiesty - SIA  (Read 1388 times)

17 review(s) for feistylilslut (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5637614) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
16 review(s) for feistysexyhot (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Space Invader

I did say I had intended to see her, and she was on my HL before she went on to Cam only and then disappeared, so when she re-appeared - i diddnt want to miss out !
Difficult one for me - tbf her attitude and effort during the meet - cant fault her , comms were great - replied to AW mail ( in fairness , as an older 'perv' I do have over 100 poss feedback's ( which as shite as AW is - does at least usually mean I get a reply ! )  but after so much anticipation, the meting wasn't what I thought it would be ( im sure the SP sometime feels the same )

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting was at a hotel in Sutton in Ash - originally she advertised the actual hotel , but I advised her to drop the name , which she has, but I also suggested she drops the "Hotel' bit as well - as if you Google hotels in SIA - there are only 2 - and its obvious she isnt in one of them £££££  - she thanked me and said she used to be blonde ( her words )
Anyway - to the meet -- met in car park as cleaners were in room when I arrived - had a chat and went in - she had previously made her apologies that I must be gentle with her, as she had had a big bondage session the night before and her arse was tender, is that OK she said ? ( I am sure a fellow member on here will claim responsibility eventually for it -- but respect mate - her arse was black and blue ( please PM me -lol )
She was enthusiastic , and encouraged me to strangle her whilst fucking ( not one I have tried before ) and squirted all over the bed , tried the Dom bit " so now Im fucking your ass " - sadly didnt work as she said she doesn't like it , so sex in lots of positions, really horny, but fucking her from behind - with her cropped hair style somehow made me feel like Jimmy Saville , so a quick roll over and eventually did face painting on her Tats , which in fairness she took well .
Its only a Neg because she was much bigger than I imagined , i don't think her profile is accurate - i think she is 14 / 16 size - if I hadn't been so looking forward to seeing her, I should have done a runner as she walked towards me in the car park -- I don't mean to be offensive as I know some guys on here think she is great - she has a good attitude , but I wont return !   

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review, SI. Sounds like she’s larger than I would like which is a shame because I do like the sounds of her attitude and willingness to be submissive (not that I’d ever go as far as to leave bruises).

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

The latest photos show a fat arse and thighs, which is a shame. This wouldn’t do for me. I’m quite particular about the physical appearance of a girl I’m paying. Especially since I’m great looking myself with a fit body - they should consider themselves lucky

Offline Kingy28

It's been a few years since I saw her but she was definitely a size 8 then. She must have banged on some weight since then

Offline NervousJ

She’s changed a bit then since her previous profile. I’m guessing the arse and thigh photo is more of an accurate size..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kingy28

She’s changed a bit then since her previous profile. I’m guessing the arse and thigh photo is more of an accurate size..

Hidden Image/Members Only
She does look bigger now. A bit too big for my tastes but I had no complaints when I saw her. I'm not much of a fan of ink but it is virtually unavoidable these days. It sounds like that she still gives a good service so that's good to know.

Offline Space Invader

I can confirm 100% that size wise , she looks nothing like those pics , she looks awesome on those which is what drew me in - she is much, much larger now , its so misleading and disappointing, but yes, her attitude was good , but that's not what I went to fuck ! 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Looks like she either follows this forum or has been alerted to this review, as she has now posted some new pics which appear to show her in a bigger size than her previous pics.

Could someone please upload a few pics on here. Cheers.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I thought her tattoos were in widescreen mode now  :lol:
She is a tad bigger

Offline Space Invader

She obviously does read UKP reviews !
Her New pics are much more representative of her real size - just compare the old ones shown earlier, to the current one of her in 'something' red and crotchless - a world and a few greggs pies apart , but at least now its honest, which is just how it should be !
Im sure she didnt previously describe herself as a size 14 either !
Now punters can make up their minds based on fact not bullshit , well done Fiesty , but I wont be coming back , I wonder if her black and blue ass has recovered yet ? -lol