Author Topic: Cherry Wilder - Fetish Cherry - EI Belfast  (Read 3290 times)

Offline pussylover76

Cherry Wilder (Also known as Fetish Cherry)
External Link/Members Only

Over the last 12 months I have visited Cherry several times. I have rated this review as positive although I no longer book her.

Cherry's profile on EI is accurate although her pictures are airbrushed. She is slightly older and curvier than her photos, I found her extremely attractive. She has a very quick and intelligent personality, again I found this very attractive.

Booking Cherry is very easy. A call to the number on her profile and she will answer immediately if she can. I also communicated by text and whatsapp after this. Comms are excellent.

She is normally located in a popular block of apartments on the Lisburn Road - one of my favourite locations - although parking in Belfast is becoming a nightmare during the day. Her flat is always immaculate - probably the best out of anyone I normally visit. Showers are always available before and after.

What she offers is described in her profile. She doesn't appreciate anyone messing her around and she tends to prefer older professional type clients. Her favourite is tie and tease and the minimum booking for this is 45 mins - preferably 1 hour. She also has a tool kit if you are in to other stuff.

Without going into too much detail she is an expert - hand, mouth, fingers, on top, on her back, you name it, great service.

Price is on the high end and really a session is going to cost a £180 notes. This is where I finish the positive part of my review. I found this price too high to sustain and each session was very similar with Cherry normally wearing the same outfit each time. I don't think it is fair of me to mark her down on this - it's probably me who needs marked down! - but I kept expecting more each time rather than just the same - so I have taken a break.

The first time I visited her was amazing - a session I won't forget - hence the positive review - if you haven't tried Cherry and like a bit of tie and tease with a professional and super intelligent lady then I highly recommend a visit - at least once. She normally visits Belfast about once a month. Enjoy.  :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 09:39:34 pm by pussylover76 »

Offline MichaelP

Great review.  :drinks: I’ll put her on my list. Though at £180 and minimum booking of an hour, I’ll save it as a treat if I ever get a bet up  :unknown: