Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny. Hatfield. Legendary friendly sex machine  (Read 3820 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jack Flash

Intro
Easy comms. Phoned and had a chat first as she asks for on her profile. Booking made on AW and text contact made.

AW Link
External Link/Members Only

Details   
November 2018. am
Incall. 1 hr for £120

Prelude
My usual ‘break’ in my regular journey down south.

Venue
Welwyn Garden City quiet estate easy to find and free on street parking which Jenny guided me to.

About
Friendly girl with an attractive oval face. Body-wise she is quite short and curvy or plump depending on your viewpoint. Probably about 5 ft and about a size 10. Nice firm bum and big soft boobs with responsive nipples. Not necessarily my body choice but made up for it with her attitude and enthusiasm

The Meeting
Led into her flat and then hoovered her lips onto mine and kissed deeply and passionately :wacko: Came up for air and sorted out the paperwork before the kissing carried on with mutual fondling and removing items of clothing. No holding back and no restrictions applied. Boobs and nipples were sucked and licked with her soft moans encouraging me. Worked my way down to her wet pussy. She squirmed and moaned as I inserted 2 fingers and licked her to the first of 3 orgasms. She turned her attention on to me with enthusiastic and deep owo interspersed with kissing back up to my lips. Condom on and fucked in mish, cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy and spoons – all done with great enthusiasm. She certainly enjoys her sex and does not hold back. Finished off with cim which felt great as she expertly used her mouth and hands to bring me to a great climax.
Afterwards she was happy to chat for ages. She is a very clever cookie and studying to better herself back in Romania when she can.

Summary
Friendly, enthusiastic wet and willing Romanian girl who proves that not all Romanians are as shit as many seem to be.

Cons:
She is short and plump/curvy. Not particularly sexy if slim is your thing.

Pros:
Full on enthusiasm. Deep persistent kissing from the start. No holds barred sex and orgasmic

Would I return?
For me the plump body is not really a turn on and despite having a good time I would not rush to return. That’s just me. She deserves another positive because she is a lovely giving sex machine.

Offline JohnHerts

Thanks for the review. I live in Wgc and pickings are slim. This girl never comes up as available though. Did you just ring on the off chance?

Offline Jack Flash

Thanks for the review. I live in Wgc and pickings are slim. This girl never comes up as available though. Did you just ring on the off chance?

Yes, her number is on the site. Just rang and had a brief chat. You could always text and ask when it would be convenient to call. She is very friendly and accommodating.

Offline chatman

She is rarely available on the day, but does post her availability.

I email her via AW, ask her what times she has available for a particular day
Jenny responds quickly usually, then booking is made.

She is a legend and one of the very few Roms I'm happy to see again and again  :)

Offline randyandy1174

Jenny offers CIM now?

Is this an ectra cost?

Offline Jack Flash

Jenny offers CIM now?

Is this an ectra cost?

No, not on her likes list, nor is fip - maybe she makes a judgement on the day according to how well she clicks with the client. I was not charged extra.

hide the sausage

No, not on her likes list, nor is fip - maybe she makes a judgement on the day according to how well she clicks with the client. I was not charged extra.

Fip?  :unknown:

Offline Cim420

Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sparta Prada

On her AW profile there's no mention of her dress size. Can anyone who has seen Jenny give rough idea of her current dress size?

Offline AJA

I've not seen Jenny in 2019, so info might be slightly out of date, but I saw her quite a few times last year.
She was definitely wearing size 12/14 when I saw her last.

Offline Jack Flash

I've not seen Jenny in 2019, so info might be slightly out of date, but I saw her quite a few times last year.
She was definitely wearing size 12/14 when I saw her last.

She is only about 5ft so a size 12/14 would make her like a barrel which she is not. As I wrote above - size 10 and 5ft so a bit plump but certainly NOT fat.

Offline AJA

She is only about 5ft so a size 12/14 would make her like a barrel which she is not. As I wrote above - size 10 and 5ft so a bit plump but certainly NOT fat.
Definitely NOT fat !! Not at all, and I didn't mean to imply she is. 
She's possibly size 12 ??, just wearing something 12/14.
BTW - She told me she's 5'2".
But I say again, DEFINITELY not fat. .....(in fact, I thought quite nicely proportioned !)

Offline DouglasReynholm

She's top of my list, but I am bringing this thread back to ask, is this pic her?

It's from her AW movies page.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bestbefore

She's top of my list, but I am bringing this thread back to ask, is this pic her?

It's from her AW movies page.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Thanks m8.  :hi:  Will book her when she gets back.

May#ve seem like a daft question but I plan every punt like an MI5 operation. And sometimes still end up at the door of a knocking shop facing a boiler.