Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colour And Beauty Birmingham  (Read 3697 times)

Offline greg101

Reported today by Littlefoot that the 2 girls refused a £20 hand job.  Stating he had to have a massage first.  This is something that needs knocking on the head pronto.  Anyone else had a similar experience? we need to let the establishment know that a £20 wank for 10 minutes is good value both sides.  None of this Chinky music, lay on a bed having a massage shit. 

Please report back if had a refusal, this needs nipping in the bud! 

Offline Littlefoot

May be the owners read this forum and have seen some of the recent WIHJ's reviews from the place and think they're losing money by punters choosing a quick HJ rather than paying for a massage as well. I don't know the set up with this place, but supposing the girls keep all the extras, the owners wouldn't like these WIHJ's if the girls are pocketing these £20's. So don't know if the girls have been warned. But we can only keep trying and walking if there is a WIHJ refusal.

Carmeet

Greg101 please could you not use that word “Chinky” it’s informal and offensive!

Offline greg101

Greg101 please could you not use that word “Chinky” it’s informal and offensive!

What so in 7 months this is your first post?

OK.  If the word 'Chinky' offends you, I apologise.  I am velly solly.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 09:25:09 pm by greg101 »

Offline shinybell

Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

mikexxlong

it's always about the fucking money

the establishment or whomever feel they are losing money
well simply do the maths and come to an conclusion :rolleyes:

as punters we won't like this
------ especially for those who see the massage bit as something they simply have to put up with to get to the happy ending
which is what they are really there for -----and if they can bypass that it saves time & money which is fair enough i suppose

and what about this nipping in the bud business  ---what do you intend on doing
boycott the place or go in and start demanding that they do 10 minute wanks for £20 :sarcastic: ,maybe write to the local MP :unknown:

Offline greg101

and what about this nipping in the bud business  ---what do you intend on doing
boycott the place or go in and start demanding that they do 10 minute wanks for £20 :sarcastic: ,maybe write to the local MP :unknown:

Nope.  Just show them that if they don't offer what you want, go elsewhere.  People vote with their feet, the place has never been that busy when I've been there. 

Offline Littlefoot

Just show them that if they don't offer what you want, go elsewhere.  People vote with their feet,

Which is what I did today.  :thumbsup:

mikexxlong

Nope.  Just show them that if they don't offer what you want, go elsewhere.  People vote with their feet, the place has never been that busy when I've been there.

fair do's :thumbsup:

Offline greg101

Which is what I did today.  :thumbsup:

I'm going to have a bash this weekend up there and if it doesn't pan out then er......I'll guess I'll have a bash with Hornylines...

Offline shed

Are you of Oriental origin

Offline Beamer

OK.  If the word 'Chinky' offends you, I apologise.  I am velly solly.   :thumbsup:

A snowflake from the East?

Offline greg101

Probably.  It took 7 months for him to post and when he did it wasn't a review, it wasn't a forum additional reply it was to berate me!

I miss the good old days when everything was fair game.

Offline oldmanking

Probably.  It took 7 months for him to post and when he did it wasn't a review, it wasn't a forum additional reply it was to berate me!

I miss the good old days when everything was fair game.

Don't take it personally old fruit....  ;) He sounds like a bit of an "Aah Soh" to me anyway?  :lol:

Offline MrBamboo

I was in town last week and fancied a WIHJ.. there was an hour wait at C&B so went round to Harmony 88 and Style of Massage, both refused saying I had to have a massage first. I walked from both.

BrumPunter

:lol: :lol:

Anyone want to escalate to paki or nigger?
Let’s go for it boys!
Unreformed keyboard racists of the 70s unite!!!
Enoch had it right all along!

/S

Carmeet

Greg101 Ok you keyboard warrior and I would love to see you say all that to my face!? Otherwise, you are a ignorant, white trash asshole!!

Offline shed

Better to close this now as it really serves no purpose

Offline greg101

Greg101 Ok you keyboard warrior and I would love to see you say all that to my face!? Otherwise, you are a ignorant, white trash asshole!!

Woah big boy, chillax, no offence meant. Take it easy and have a rice day!

Carmeet

When would you like to meet? So that I can teach you a lesson or two. Let me know if you have the guts asshole!

BrumPunter

Woah big boy, chillax, no offence meant. Take it easy and have a rice day!

Go for the jugular old boy, you’ve got the coloureds on the run.
God save the queen.
14/88.

/S

Offline oldmanking

some people here really need to get a sense of humour.  remember what this site is about guys. and it's not handbags at six paces...??  :unknown:

Offline greg101

some people here really need to get a sense of humour.  remember what this site is about guys. and it's not handbags at six paces...??  :unknown:

I've offended someone, it was meant as a jokey comment but he wants to get all Jackie Chan on my cracker ass.  Not sure who's right or who's wong.

Carmeet

Don't take it personally old fruit....  ;) He sounds like a bit of an "Aah Soh" to me anyway?  :lol:
Yes and who is encouraging this racist piece of shit??

James999

Woks the matter  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

mikexxlong

I was in town last week and fancied a WIHJ.. there was an hour wait at C&B so went round to Harmony 88 and Style of Massage, both refused saying I had to have a massage first. I walked from both.

well the cats out the bag now

so IMO this could be for two main reasons

1) they can't fleece more money out of the customer!

2) can't claim innocence and state it's an legit massage establishment
or owners/ managers cannot claim they was unaware of certain things etc (if in theory blokes are walking in and out every ten fucking minutes)

nice for the punters while it lasted but hey ho----there still will be WIHJ opportunities no doubt just less success at having one

Offline oldmanking

Yes and who is encouraging this racist piece of shit??

I was going to suggest he visit a chemist for one of those 'chill pills', but a ban works for me...  :cool:

Offline Retep64

I have been working away for a couple of weeks and not popped in for a pop, as usual. I have never discussed the 30 minutes massage only just had the wihj. How much is the massage and he?

Tau2019

So racists are tolerated but people that get upset at racists are banned?

...and please don’t use the “meant as a joke” it makes it all the more offensive.

Offline greg101

...and please don’t use the “meant as a joke” it makes it all the more offensive.

Rather than posting shit why don't you post a review?

Tau2019

Rather than posting shit why don't you post a review?

Ah the default; post a review retort.

Perhaps because I have yet to see anyone with which to post a review?

If you like I could post a review of my experiences a newbie on this site though?

Offline greg101

Ah the default; post a review retort.

No not really, I am guessing this is Carmeets sock account?

Look to be fair no one is really interested in the racist card being pulled at every given opportunity.  The rest of your conversation is redundant.  Search MUMSNET and join up, you'll fit right in.  TTFN.

Offline Cryton123

You sound like one of those morons who’s just waiting to be offended by something/anything :dash:

Here’s a tip, don’t be such a sensitive little thing and you’ll find you’ll enjoy life more..  :hi:

Offline greg101

Here’s a tip, don’t be such a sensitive little thing

He wants to try ringing ATYOURSERVICE on the weekend and speaking to Jen, she'll eat him alive...

Offline bonham

It always amazes me
Irish paddy piki
Scots jock
English brit.pommy.limey.tommy
Welsh taffy
None realy offensive because we dont choose to make it offensive
Chink offenceive
Paki offensive even though it just shortens the name off there country
Niger offensive
Because thay choose to make it offensive so it begins to sound offensive racist maybe someone will put me right
With a different view

Offline Toolshed

So going back to the subject of this thread....

I just had a job in town so managed to pluck up the courage to try colour and beauty, of which I’ve heard such good things.

Walked down the stairs as instructed, followed by a lady (maybe 40) and was asked if I want a massage. I said just a handjob please and did the universal sign. “No sorry”. So I walked out. I maybe should’ve pushed a bit more but I walked out.

Aaaagghhh!

Offline greg101

I had the same yesterday.  2 women on, 1 I had seen before and 1 I had not.  I smiled and begged but no £20 hand job.  So I took the £20 out my pocket as if to tempt them, I sort of made a joke of it and sniffed the note as if it was something special and waved it in front of them and no banana, still no £20 hand job.

I then thought I'd try a different approach and try and make them laugh, in my head I had this plan that was really really funny (to me anyway).  I pulled the corner of my eyes back to look oriental and moved my top lip up to the gum line and said in my best Chinky accent, "Twenny pahnd han job".  I thought they would laugh, they did not.  They looked at me with disdain, muttered something to each other in Chinese and fucked off into a side room and never came out again.

Offline Toolshed

I had the same yesterday.  2 women on, 1 I had seen before and 1 I had not.  I smiled and begged but no £20 hand job.  So I took the £20 out my pocket as if to tempt them, I sort of made a joke of it and sniffed the note as if it was something special and waved it in front of them and no banana, still no £20 hand job.

I then thought I'd try a different approach and try and make them laugh, in my head I had this plan that was really really funny (to me anyway).  I pulled the corner of my eyes back to look oriental and moved my top lip up to the gum line and said in my best Chinky accent, "Twenny pahnd han job".  I thought they would laugh, they did not.  They looked at me with disdain, muttered something to each other in Chinese and fucked off into a side room and never came out again.

Wow. I can’t believe that didn’t work  :unknown:

Offline redliner69

Wow. I can’t believe that didn’t work  :unknown:

He missed the "Dahling" bit. Would have worked then.

Offline Beamer

You've been reported again for this.
He's been a member since 2014 and SFA reviews so a massive contribution

Offline greg101

Thank you Beamer.  Look I don't know what to say.  It's not racist, I'm not racist, people are too easily offended.

However, if an apology will suffice, then I offer it.  Sorry.

Let us please move on.

Offline Beamer

Thank you Beamer.  Look I don't know what to say.  It's not racist, I'm not racist, people are too easily offended.

However, if an apology will suffice, then I offer it.  Sorry.

Let us please move on.

Every sensible member knows it's just banter.  Just thought you should be aware.

mikexxlong

well i think that's definitely fucked ya chances of any future WIHJ at that place  :sarcastic:

Offline Jake.mackie

You are a twat

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Trouble next door yesterday and I wouldn’t have wanted to be in Colour & Beauty with that shit going down:

External Link/Members Only

James999

You've been reported again for this.
He's been a member since 2014 and SFA reviews so a massive contribution

The prat who reported has clearly got racism on his / her agenda, what a boring cunt he / she is  :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=27963

Offline greg101

Yep but you can't have a world without those transgender snowflakes.  They like to get offended at EVERYTHING.  E V E R Y T H I N G!

Alrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrigh mate.  Don't get chummy with a Brummie.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 08:48:13 pm by greg101 »

Offline PepeMAGA

yeah, back to the original topic, when I went there, I didnt enjoy the massage, really enjoyed the HR.
I wouldnt go back and be subjected to the massage, so thats that.
happy to pay for an enjoyable massage followed by HR, but not a towel covered pain fest.