Author Topic: Curvychloe bbw (Rotherham)  (Read 6004 times)


3 review(s) for Curvychloe bbw (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Curvychloe bbw
External Link/Members Only
Price Paid: £60 (1 Hour)
Booking was done through emails on Adultwank.

I've been trying to see her for a while now. The opportunity came up. YOLO.

She opened the door in a black babydoll. She advertises as having hazel eyes, they are, but I think they look sort of amber some of the time, maybe light specific. Stated age sounds right at early 30s. Dyed black hair, tall and I mean tall, I’m 6’-ish and I was about an inch taller, as we know inches count. More metalwork than Mr Khan's Cut and Shut auto repairs. Loads of well done tattoos, no disrespect intended to other girls, but some of the best I have seen on an escort. Big girl, she advertises at 20\22 which is about right, she has similar proportions to Lilly Lovesit, if people want a comparison. So, hot as fuck (HAF) then.

We went upstairs, I got freshened up and I did the remuneration. I took off my shoes and had a cheeky kiss, not sure if we were both stood up or we kissed on the bed. Deep kissing and I mean deep I heard that sexy tri-piercing rattle in her mouth like a BB gun fired off in an abandoned church. I took off my top and more DFK with me in my blue jeans and her on top by my request, really fucking hot which got me hard. She took off her top to reveal a double pierced nipple in each breast. The nipples are big, breasts on the medium side, but very soft and I just wanted to grab them. I took off my strides and boxers which may have been precummed at that point. My hard cock flicked out of my Bills like a switchblade. Back on to the bed for a huge kiss. She started playing with my Hampton as per my request: "no hands" and she pulled a bratty face. My cock went in that mouth and I could feel those piercings hard against my frenulum. Chloe has a very good technique. I asked her to look at me as I wanted to see those "fucking sexy eyes". I asked her to kiss me and I said “making me taste my precum like that, that is fucking naughty” and I called her “a big tease” when she licked my cock and balls. As I expected it took me longer to cum through oral than I wanted. A mixture of Chloe's hand and mouth as well as hearing those cute little gags had me pushing my salty tears into that cute mouth of hers. As expected gallons of the stuff , and a naughty snowball (it was a while since I tasted my spunk and it was umami personified), but the real highlight was seeing Chloe lick my cum off my torso as well as a long string of my cocaine white spunk dripping from her mouth like a daydream. I partook as well by licking the Harry off my hand.

Little kiss and cuddle before I set up camp in-between her legs. Her hands naturally found mine. More piercings this time. It was sort of difficult but I think I hit the spot. She tasted so good and I heard her stomach go all fizzy. I had her lick her juices from my fingers and gave her a juicy kiss.

Then it was about time for me to put on a nodder. I tried for doggy unfortunately after a bit of pushing rope I couldn't quite get hard enough. Lovely fat arse though. I switched to Mish and after a lot of kissing I managed to get enough lead in my pencil. In Mish I asked if it was in deep she said it was. We had some bantz about this which I will keep between us, it was very funny though. I then asked if it felt nice, she said yes, I said “you’re right it does. It feels fucking amazing and I can feel you getting so wet for me” As is the way if I get what I want compliments flow like blood in a Romero film. I said she had lovely soft skin and “it feels so good when my big fat cock is deep inside Chloe's wet cunt”. She held eye contact with me, said “fuck” several times when I was jamming it in deep and gave a few giggly smiles. No surprises I filled the bag faster than kittens in a canal, those soft curves felt so fucking nice pushed up against me and she was holding me tight. I couldn't control myself. Had a huddle where she scratched my back and I gave some medium-light spanking. After a nice and very entertaining chat; it turns out some men don't know how to talk to women so here's some things that were discuss: sex toys, spotify playlists, Converse Allstars trainers, workplace innuendo, Valentine's Day and of course tattoos and piercing. I got dressed and had a kiss before going I said she was adorable and I better go as those eyes would turn me on again. After a quick kiss I walked out with a stonk on and embarrassingly my buttons came open as I walking to my car without me realising until I got inside.

This is my first Billy Bragg of the year and what a fucking great way to start. The only letdown was my performance. I'm not going to lie the last time I had sex was in January with a civvy, I used to her belly button as an inkwell if you remember that, so yeah out of practice then. I wanted to feel her on top in cowgirl and would have liked to have spanked that sexy big arse when I was fucking her from behind, the dirty talk from me was IMHO pretty good, but my voice was a bit shot as I had to shout at someone at work the day before, so I maybe didn’t have the projection or “dom” tone, but I've no complaints about her. Lovely, very funny, chatty Aquarius lady so it flowed like water.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Looks like you've found a good en there AK.

Offline massivejohnson

Sounds good...and cheap, shame she's a big 'un, prefer slimmer girls myself. Why were you shouting at work, were they a long way away or just a deserved bollocking  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Sounds good...and cheap, shame she's a big 'un, prefer slimmer girls myself. Why were you shouting at work, were they a long way away or just a deserved bollocking  :lol:
Without giving too much away, one staff member has done fuck all work this week and even had the brassneck to turn up late twice. Basically I am the resident bulldog snapping at people's heels.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 12:00:45 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Yoda71

Good man - she's on my HL and we've been swapping a few messages on WhatsApp as well, so I'm definitely 'in' now

 :D

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Looks like you've found a good en there AK.
Given we've seen similar girls I would imagine you would get on with her.

Good man - she's on my HL and we've been swapping a few messages on WhatsApp as well, so I'm definitely 'in' now

 :D
Well worth seeing as I've said I've been trying to see her for a while and as luck would have it, we managed to get our schedules to synch.

Offline anonyorks

Hmmmm way out of my jurisdiction but she is my type. One for my ''you wish'' hotlist

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Hmmmm way out of my jurisdiction but she is my type. One for my ''you wish'' hotlist
I've had a look at who you've seen on your reviews. I'm guessing tattoos and piercings are your thing as well as big girls.

Offline anonyorks

I've had a look at who you've seen on your reviews. I'm guessing tattoos and piercings are your thing as well as big girls.

Yes, yes and yes  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Yes, yes and yes  :lol:
I think she has five intimate piercings and three in the tongue! I won't give away the tatts, but they are well done.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90

Offline TomTank

Saw her today.
What a great girl and great find Ali Katt.
Will do a review when I've recovered.  :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl: :yahoo:

Offline arthurdaley

So she’s worth trying to get hold of? I’ve been trying but not had much luck with her and work.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
So she’s worth trying to get hold of? I’ve been trying but not had much luck with her and work.
I think so, but obviously I can't speak for other people as I don't know what you are into.

Offline TomTank

I think so, but obviously I can't speak for other people as I don't know what you are into.

Yes, you have to like curvy Amazonian with ink and metal work .....

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Yes, you have to like curvy Amazonian with ink and metal work .....
I was taller than her which I wasn't expecting. I mainly see big girls and ones with an alternative look so definitely my thing. That said personality wise I thought she was very funny and easy to talk to, typical Aquarius quirkiness.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 12:29:43 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
I was taller than her which I wasn't expecting. I mainly see big girls and ones with an alternative look so definitely my thing. That said personality wise I thought she was very funny and easy to talk to, typical Aquarius quirkiness.


how big is big ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28

how big is big ?
She's size 20\22 which I believe to be accurate. Personally I usually see size 16 upwards, but will happily see smaller, I saw a few size 14s last year, but nobody smaller, in the past I've also seen size 6.

Offline arthurdaley

There was mention on her profile of putting her rates up and then it disappeared. She’s tricky to get hold off, we’ll has been for me

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
There was mention on her profile of putting her rates up and then it disappeared. She’s tricky to get hold off, we’ll has been for me
She works full time. I think this is mentioned on her profile, so that is why she is hard to get hold of.

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
She's size 20\22 which I believe to be accurate. Personally I usually see size 16 upwards, but will happily see smaller, I saw a few size 14s last year, but nobody smaller, in the past I've also seen size 6.

up to 14 maybe 10 or 12 are pref  anyone you know in that neck of the woods ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
up to 14 maybe 10 or 12 are pref  anyone you know in that neck of the woods ?
Everyone I've seen in the last two years has been reviewed. Maybe PM me.

Offline Ilovebbw

Has anyone seen her in the past 3 or 4 weeks? I know she states on her profile that her availability is "sketchy" but trying to arrange a meet has proved nigh on impossible, and I'm pretty flexible with my schedule.

Offline arthurdaley

Last few weeks have been a pain to get hold of her. I’ve had AW booking confirmed only to be cancelled on the same day. She did mention she’s had a week off too. Taking ages to reply to anything and proving difficult to reach. Currently only WG in the area I fancy seeing so I’m going to keep trying. Let me know if you get any joy.

Offline Ilovebbw

Will do, likewise if you manage to arrange a visit. I might just have to sample a different hotlist occupant if no joy by the weekend, or one of the girls on Mr Katt's alternative/goth thread.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Will do, likewise if you manage to arrange a visit. I might just have to sample a different hotlist occupant if no joy by the weekend, or one of the girls on Mr Katt's alternative/goth thread.
I started the thread, but it isn't just mine.

Offline Ilovebbw

Nevertheless it's a very good read

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Nevertheless it's a very good read
Lilly_Lovesit  would be absolutely ideal for you, but she's moved to Glasgow. It also happened since I started the thread, she might tour Yorkshire though.

I've not seen her and she might be too slim, but Lydia Horn is said to do something like a PSE, which it sounds like what you are after.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:53:38 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
I hadn't logged into Adultwank for a while and her profile has now gone.

Offline Ilovebbw

Shame, tried without any luck to see her on a few occasuons. Looks like Neeta J is a more than satisfactory alternative next time I'm out that way though.

Offline pot the pink

Sounding good, will see when time  allows, and write a review, she does sound like lots of fun :D if she returns that is???
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 01:56:55 am by pot the pink »

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Cutie appeared back on my hotlist today.