Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Amour - Wallsend  (Read 1826 times)

zack4428

seen this girl a few weeks/months ago.

i rang the agency on the day, was given the address promptly it was in wallsend.

arrived at the address, which i would describe as fit for purpose, tidy and clean, nothing middle/upper class like the apartments in the quayside or the modern apartments in Newcastle.     

arrived at the door and was happily surprised by this(IMHO) facially attractive lady, not only was she facially attractive, she had the body to match.

she was wearing beautiful lingerie which had the heart racing. i had a little chit chat and then handed over the shopping vouchers.

i then proceeded. what then followed for me, was truly amazing. she provided great french kissing owo, protected sex in various positions. service wise, she truly satisfied me, and im happy to see her again and again. she really does provide a great gfe, and would definitely rank her in my top 10%-5% punts in the north east. i cannot recommend her highly enough. if i saw her in my newbie days, i think i would see her couple times a month.   

i think i have praised her enough, its quite clear now she was a great punt. now the not so positives, i had seen this girl a number of years ago, when she worked for a default agency, she was just as great then as now, however, sometimes she didn't offer owo, which was a huge disappointment. she seems now to offer owo for everyone now which is great. hope she continues to do this. the only other minus was i would defo book this girl for a few hours, however not an overnite(just my personal choice)

my final conclsions would be, if your a newbie or a younger me defo book this girl if you like stunning, slim brunettes which provide a great service, you simply cant go wrong, she is ming blowing great. if i was using the old daily sports adds it may have taken a long time, before i found this gem, however we live in the internet age, where we can find gems much easier, with the help of fellow members. i hope i have contributed something to my fellow members.

Offline Shearer1955

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself  :hi:
Not quite sure her offering OWO now is a negative as the marking should reflect this latest punt so you were happy with this option being available...it would put emphasis on the positive aspect of the meet
As for the overnight - not many would pay for this option with any girl anyway

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review Z.    :drinks:  Glad to hear you enjoyed her company.   :thumbsup:

You seem to have "Luck" on your side mate, as she was recommended by the agency, then she pulled a "Sickie".  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Ella has been under the spotlight for me for a while. The only reason I haven’t, is the being a smoker. OP, could you tell she’s a smoker?

Offline Shitehawk

Ella has been under the spotlight for me for a while. The only reason I haven’t, is the being a smoker. OP, could you tell she’s a smoker?

I saw her a few months ago.....would never have known she smoked that day.

Offline tynetunnel

I saw her a few months ago.....would never have known she smoked that day.
Thanks for the feedback bud.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Is this the same lady?

Don't think so, she's only 5' 3" dress size 6 Ella at Amour is 5' 10" and size 8, different chest size as well.    :hi:

Offline Darlobloke

I need my Fucking eyes testing! Slight difference in height.....

Offline northface

i think i have praised her enough, its quite clear now she was a great punt. now the not so positives, i had seen this girl a number of years ago, when she worked for a default agency, she was just as great then as now, however, sometimes she didn't offer owo, which was a huge disappointment. she seems now to offer owo for everyone now which is great. hope she continues to do this. the only other minus was i would defo book this girl for a few hours, however not an overnite(just my personal choice)

my final conclsions would be, if your a newbie or a younger me defo book this girl if you like stunning, slim brunettes which provide a great service, you simply cant go wrong, she is ming blowing great. if i was using the old daily sports adds it may have taken a long time, before i found this gem, however we live in the internet age, where we can find gems much easier, with the help of fellow members. i hope i have contributed something to my fellow members.

[/quote]

Still trying to find the not so positives in this!!!
You should get a freebie with this review.

Offline Sar-Major

I need my Fucking eyes testing! Slight difference in height.....

Should have gone to "Specsavers"............... :wacko:...........  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nufc4life

Could you tell us which agency she used to work for and what was her name?

(Unless there's any stalker issues for which she wouldn't want her previous name divulged?)