Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _BabeBella - Stevenage  (Read 1252 times)

15 review(s) for _BabeBella (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline chipsdigme

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 hour.

Excellent comms, very polite and organised.

Arrived a bit early and managed to get early after letting her know I had arrived. Loads of street parking.

Dressed as requested. Very pleased with her looks, instantly fancied her. I think she looked like one of the Sister Sister twins, if you remember that show. Had a shower to freshen up. Arrived to the bedroom and plenty of DFK right away. Laid her back on the bed and lifted her skirt to find no knickers, naughty....

Got to work on her beautiful pussy. Lovely landing strip. She seemed to enjoy and after a while she returned the favour. Excellent slow and sensual BJ. After more kissing and delaying the sex as long as possible.  We did CG, doggy, missionary. The kissing during CG and missionary was amazing. We went to another long BJ, and I had a phantom orgasm. Had the feeling but no come, unless she swallowed it. She carried on the BJ in a different position, and I came again, this time it all came out. She didn't swallow, but spat it out. Back for some cuddles, chat and fondling. Had another shower and gone. No clock watching.

Excellent time with a young, fit girl. Highly recommended.

Offline Cim420

Thanks for the review mate.

She’s on my radar will be Visting soon.

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac