Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix party 8th February  (Read 2005 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Avg_Joe]

Offline Redcap

Regular users will see that I do not post frequently, mainly because I do not punt very often, and also because I research my punts I very rarely have a poor experience.  Thus when I post a review as a rule it will be because it was a very positive experience. Over the years I have visited what is now the Phoenix club after it changed from LMP, and have attended their parties over the years at various locations when I am down in London. And so to this party.  I attended the 4 to 6pm event on Friday 8th February. The current venue is a flat in the Marylebone area of London, easily accessed from public transport and discreet. The flat itself is, it is fair to say, quite shabby, nothing like the flat in the Hyde Park area, but we're not there for an interior design conference are we ?  The girls partying were Victoria, Chanelle, Kasia, Toni, and I believe Laura, with the hostess being Barbara. Once the valuables had been stowed and I had showered it was time to meet the girls. The girls were dressed in sexy lingerie, and as is usual pre party we mingled and chatted. I discovered that Toni is an Essex girl, and that Kasia in heels is very tall! The party started promptly at 4pm, and I dove in with Toni.  Toni got me hard very quickly, and it was on with the rubber for missionary. Although the venue is run down the action takes place in rooms which are interlinked and so Toni and I were on a bed with another of the ladies, also fucking.  Not wanting to come too quickly I made my excuses and left to play with Chanelle in what is also the changing room area.  Again Chanelle is a great party girl but what did it for me was that whilst we were playing a late arriver and Barbara came into the room and that did it for the exhibitionist in me and I came. Time for recovery, and so back in another of the rooms whilst resting I was treated to the sight of Kasia being fucked hard not three feet away, the beauty of the room layout is that wherever you look someone is either fucking or being sucked. Once rested it was over to Victoria, this time on the bed in the refreshment room.  Soon we were joined by another guy and Victoria rode him reverse cowgirl whilst encouraging me to come on her tits which I duly did. Flagging now I wandered around a bit, eventually settling for licking (I believe) Laura's pussy whilst Toni right next to my face was being smashed doggy.

All in all a great and fun two hours.  As always excellent value for money.  I intend to return very soon and play with Kasia, she is stunning to look at, and boy can she fuck. If you have never tried a party this should be on your bucket list. 

Offline samtor

I was at that very same party with you.  I think maybe you and I had a brief chat at the very beginning waiting for it to start.  Good summary of the action.  Kasia was her usual orgasmic self.  It was great to have some time attending to Toni who is usually a non-stop spit-roast machine due to her popularity.  Her vag contracts like a vice when she cums.  Chanelle is simply one of the best around straddling PSE and GFE with equal style.  I didn't really connect with Victoria (I see that she has left the roster now anyway), but she looked like a MILF I fancied so I had fun living out that fantasy.  Also, Laura didn't get that engaged and doesn't look at all like her pictures.  Still, no complaints for a smorgasbord of sex at a reasonable price.