Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Allison massage, Gateshead  (Read 4708 times)

Offline ergoman

Was in the North East on business and, despite a couple of negative comments, decided to have a massage with Allison.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good. The first time I called Allison she told me she only did same day appointments, but I explained that I would be in the area in a couple of days so she "pencilled me in" and asked me to confirm on the morning of the appointment, however, don't expect her to answer the phone much before 10:30am.

I got directions and was told where to park. The area was OK and I didn't have a problem leaving my car on the road at the end of her cul-de-sac. Final text and was given the house number and directions. All good.

Allison answered the door and although not a looker, she was well presented. She's slim build and, contrary to other comments I've read, was very pleasant and amiable. I was shown into the massage room, asked to undress and lay face down on the massage couch. Allison stayed in the room to undress and she was naked before me - I always like it when that happens!

The massage was average (I've had better and I've had far worse!) and Allison was very chatty - perhaps too chatty for my liking - all the time she was massaging my back. No swipes or ball play, which was a disappointment. Over onto my back and she actually massaged my legs (with a few "accidental" touches, which was very nice) and torso. Then onto the main event which was skillfully done and very enjoyable.

Was offered a shower and a drink, both of which I accepted, sorted out the paperwork and left with a hug.

Allison won't be to everyone's taste but I'm a bit of a fbsm fan and this was new territory to me so worth a shot. Would I go back? Possibly, if I was in the area, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

Offline datwabbit

Was in the North East on business and, despite a couple of negative comments, decided to have a massage with Allison.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good. The first time I called Allison she told me she only did same day appointments, but I explained that I would be in the area in a couple of days so she "pencilled me in" and asked me to confirm on the morning of the appointment, however, don't expect her to answer the phone much before 10:30am.

I got directions and was told where to park. The area was OK and I didn't have a problem leaving my car on the road at the end of her cul-de-sac. Final text and was given the house number and directions. All good.

Allison answered the door and although not a looker, she was well presented. She's slim build and, contrary to other comments I've read, was very pleasant and amiable. I was shown into the massage room, asked to undress and lay face down on the massage couch. Allison stayed in the room to undress and she was naked before me - I always like it when that happens!

The massage was average (I've had better and I've had far worse!) and Allison was very chatty - perhaps too chatty for my liking - all the time she was massaging my back. No swipes or ball play, which was a disappointment. Over onto my back and she actually massaged my legs (with a few "accidental" touches, which was very nice) and torso. Then onto the main event which was skillfully done and very enjoyable.

Was offered a shower and a drink, both of which I accepted, sorted out the paperwork and left with a hug.

Allison won't be to everyone's taste but I'm a bit of a fbsm fan and this was new territory to me so worth a shot. Would I go back? Possibly, if I was in the area, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

Thanks. Unusual.

So it's £60 including he? Couldn't quite work out if you had it.

Any touching of her?

Offline ergoman

Yes, £60 for the hour including HE and yes, touching allowed "boobs and bum" only.

Offline Mr blue

Think this is the girl in Gateshead who’s been around for years , had a bad attitude and constantly changes her name on adverts , saw her once , never again , massage was in a bed and pretty rubbish imo

Offline jarrovian

Saw her a couple of times a few years ago, first time really poor massage, but foolishly went back when she offered b2b, also very poor. We learn from our mistakes :D

Offline Fragilehand

Think this is the girl in Gateshead who’s been around for years , had a bad attitude and constantly changes her name on adverts , saw her once , never again , massage was in a bed and pretty rubbish imo

She was bald when I was ripped off by her I complained so she offered a free massage ... I was sent to a wrong address by her on purpose horrible vile woman. Was before I joined UK punting.  OP if your giving threasa a positive you haven't lived mate theres tons better out there.