Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bare Backer alert..coventry  (Read 1494 times)

brandonpete

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.....

Last year booked to see via Viva Street.... asked me to bring nodders as she'd run out...but that it was OK if I wanted sex without at no extra cost...so I went for HE with Nancy instead!

Offline The man

Not my type but thanks for the heads up, always good to know who to avoid. Looking at her pics I think she may have got her numbers the wrong way round, 35???  :lol:

Offline no2punter

The Adultwork isn't there any more.

Offline puntingnewb

Hmmm ... the only girl I've ever seen who referred to them as nodders was Caseyjx, who was also based in Cov. Would prob be in her mid 40s now, but looked older.

If it's her again you've dodged a bullet.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:15:12 pm by puntingnewb »

brandonpete

Puntingnewbie...howdy.....Nope definitely A ROM...it was my word 'nodders'...she said condoms.!

sas quatch

Here is another one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
she is a ROM can tell from the cut and paste description

Offline Tantric_mat

A lot of the Roms don’t do half the stuff on their likes list I guess Sergei just ticks the boxes. Given that it’s listed on her profile at least allows you make a sensible decision not to see them. The ones that are more of a concern are those that don’t advertise bb on AW but have either offered it in the past or offered it on another ad like vivastreet. Then they are giving you a choice and putting you at risk.