Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NorthEast_BustyBelle Ashington - North East  (Read 1930 times)

1 review(s) for NorthEast_Rosie  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:   a little hit / miss with the comms, we got there in the end though. She had a couple of cancellations with me due to unforeseen circumstances (which I believed).

Location: Discreet terraced upstairs flat in the middle of Ashington, a little rough but felt safe

Price:  £60 for 30 mins

Services: Kissing, OW, RO, Spanking (receiving) protected sex in various positions

The WG: 5' 4" long black hair, attractive face. Slimmer than Id expected with massive natural 36G tits

The Punt: I wasn't initially going to go there as the age (22) put me off a bit, she's a bit younger than my usual punts. However, it was those tits that changed my mind. I was eager to get them out. Shes a little quiet and submissive, once the paperwork was sorted we started kissing, nothing deep just pecks really. I lay her on the bed and asked her to spread her legs so I could get a suck on her pussy. It was fresh, shaved and very tight.

I then moved on to my back and got her to suck me off (covered) I got her tits out as she was doing it and jeez they are huge, not the firmest but expected for the size of them. She rode me for a short while and I watched her tits bouncing in my face, I then bent her over and started spanking her and talking filth. I slipped my cock up her and banged her as hard as I could while spanking and calling her a filthy slut - she seemed to like that. Didn't take me long to shoot my load in the bag.

Had a post coital chat and she opened up a little more, seems like a nice lass.

Summary: Safe venue, average / unsteady comms.  and a fab visit with an attractive young lass. Age - 22 - not normally on my radar but I'm pleased I went as she has a helluva set of tits.

Visit Again: Maybe, I'd still be put off by the age though as 22 is my lower limit really

Offline Shearer1955

Glad you enjoyed  :hi:
No proper kissing is a turn off for me unfortunately

Offline MME

Glad you enjoyed  :hi:
No proper kissing is a turn off for me unfortunately
She went a tad deeper as we got into it but was still light. I'm not a clean shaven guy, prefer a bit of stubble so maybe that put her off.. Didn't put her off getting her pussy sucked out by me.

I do also prefer DFK though so that's another issue for me.

Offline The Outsider

She's also Rosie at Bonds, isn't she? External Link/Members Only

If so, you've saved me a drive to Ashington.  I actually tried to book her at the weekend.  I could handle the protected oral and she makes that clear on her profile.  However, combine that with crap kissing and it's game over for me. 

Glad you enjoyed it though, and thanks for adding the review. 

Offline ProfessorYaffle

She's also Rosie at Bonds, isn't she? External Link/Members Only

If so, you've saved me a drive to Ashington.  I actually tried to book her at the weekend.  I could handle the protected oral and she makes that clear on her profile.  However, combine that with crap kissing and it's game over for me. 

Glad you enjoyed it though, and thanks for adding the review.

I think you're right - Rosie was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw Ashington and the boobs.

Offline MME

Well done eagle eyes.! Yes, I can confirm that is Rosie. There’s no mistaking those jugs.!

Offline The Outsider

Well done eagle eyes.! Yes, I can confirm that is Rosie. There’s no mistaking those jugs.!

Thanks for confirming.  I really fancied seeing her but without enthusiastic kissing and OWO I don't think I'll be making the trip.  If she was local to me, I'd chance it, but Ashington is quite a trek for me.