Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aron - Executive Suite Crewe  (Read 510 times)

Offline Atlas1957

Quick review on the parlour as the bit about the beds is relevant to the punt.  Awful website with no current rota and most girls without pictures.  Inside the parlour looks kind of dated, it has good showers, but the towels are threadbare (not fluffy! :scare:) and the beds are incredibly flat/thin making it very hard to comfortably bang away on them for both parties.

External Link/Members Only

Described as 25, size 8, 34c boobs, 5'5".  This is accurate, maybe add a few years to the age.  What is not mentioned is her nationality, which is eastern european.  I thought her face was good.  The pictures are accurate.

Usual ES prices of 30 minutes for £40 basic, then with £10 for owo and £10 for cim.

Services provided:
Handjob, Oral (without), CIM, Doggy/CG (sort of).

Aron (odd name, never asked about it) gave a very driven punt.  At a couple of points I tried to steer her in other directions and got politely refused.  Her hj/owo technique was good but also very strong/direct/fast.  Tried some sex for a short time, but those beds as mentioned are really not made for it, and again she tried to direct the action/pace and ultimately I opted to go back to the owo with a cim finish which was well done.  Was out of the door with time to spare and I suspect this was by design.

Overall a negative, but she was pretty, the owo and cim were both good and she wasn't robotic or completely switched off from the punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only