Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicey-juice Redditch  (Read 1937 times)

1 review(s) for juicey_juice (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Ass Holly (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for PLAIN JAYNE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rjboi

Had a close escape with this one. She looks decent on the photo and that's what tempted me, that and the CIM.
Got details from her, and turned up to a block of flats in Redditch.  I knew then that I should have just disappeared but my dick led me along.  Entered the flats and went up 2 flights of stairs to a door with a busted lock.
Went inside the flat (bedsit)  and the smell of chip fat was intense as was the mess.  She stood there in a seethrough negligee with greasy hair and a tattoo all the way down the side. She hadn't dressed as I had requested and I just had to make my excuses and leave.
I really would avoid if I were you.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Forgot to add, she also goes by ass holly

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

And Plain Jane

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:41:24 pm by rjboi »

Offline Stew

Well done for getting out of there and saving the cash bud.

Roland D Hay

Offline ianp1976

I've also seen this girl and I would have given her another try had I not read your review. The entrance to the flat is the first thing that sends the alert signals racing, typical almost abandoned top floor, rubbish and discarded sofas etc; she seemed pleasant enough but sucked me off in about 2mins, ignoring any of my attempts to slow her down. She didn't even get naked.

As I said, I would have given her another try, but you've done that for me, so thanks for your review. If only there was some decent local alternatives for quick 30mins in and out appointments.

Offline ianp1976

Oh forgot to say she was dressed in a sexy secretary style outfit (not requested) in the balance of fairness, she did look very sexy hence the thought of considering giving her another try.