Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Jade - Wallsend  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Halcyon Dave

After seeing Mackesons "heads up" regarding Amber Jade from Wallsend and having a liking lately for a nice  Thai massage I thought "why not". I've had bad experiences from Vivastreet in the past but had some spare time in Wallsend last week and at £50 for half an hour it was worth the TOFTT.

External Link/Members Only

paid £50 for 30 minutes.

Communications were great. texted Amber in the morning of the meet and was at her door an hour later.

Accommodation was at an upstairs terraced flat not far from Wallsend high street. Plenty of on street parking as a criss cross of terraced houses. I parked at the end and was no more than 10 yards from her house. Ok area and quite quiet and no worries about my car.

Amber was behind the door and probably a tad older than 38 with a big mane of hair and gorgeous lips. Not a real stunner but absolutely cracking body and dressed in matching black twin set with black stockings. Followed her up the stairs and the view was to behold and instantly got me going. House was really clean and the bedroom seductively lit, nice and warm, and ambiance felt nice. Nice DFK to begin with and mutual fondling before she suggested I remove my clothes and make myself comfy. Removed her bra to reveal quite pert smallish breasts but really responsive to a little tongue followed by  her panties revealing a very nice shaven pussy and thought to myself so far so good. Before I go any further I must state this girl can really talk. From start to finish she hardly stopped and this might put some people off but she's a good laugh and made me feel at easy throughout the punt but my ears were on the verge of bleeding before I left.
She got me on my front for an initial 2 minutes of quite gentle oily massage then loads of teasing and cupping my crown jewels and within 5 minutes had me on all fours milking me quite slowly with her other hand cupping my bollocks. Very nice technique and could have finished pretty soon but after seeing her gorgeous derriere I fancied seeing a bit more of that. Then sensing I was close she swung her leg over me so she was in a 69 position behind me but on top and continued the milking. WTF ? Never been in this position before so gently lowered myself down and spun round into 69 but she didn't seem keen and said " no licky pussy" which was a real disappointment. She spun around and reached out for the mac which she fitted with her mouth. Lots of eye contact and quite deep BJ and very nice although covered. I was still disappointed at no RO so didn't ask if she did OWO but hey ho I had already made my mind up where I wanted to finish. Condom made me laugh as it was a real deep Tory blue exactly the same colour as our manifesto leaflets and although quite new to this never saw one of these before. She was quite happy for me to grab a handful of oil and had quite a lot of fun massaging her girly bits as she was giving me head. Pulled her up towards me for some more snogging and she produced a couple of mints which was a nice touch. Rode me nicely in cowgirl in which she made all the right noises and really went for it. Spun her round into reverse cowgirl then side saddle before asking her to assume the position and I finished in the mac doggie style and the sight of her lovely bottom kept me smiling the rest of the day. A quick clean up then a nice shower and a quick peck and I was out the door.

Wasn't sure this would be a neutral as no OWO and no RO would put a majority of punters off but she was good craic and had a cracking body. She likes to try and control the punt but happy to go with the flow once she got going within reason. I enjoyed myself and it was worth the £50 just for the view at the finish. She's chatty and her house is nice and clean with clean towels in the bathroom.

Would I visit again ? Probably a yes as she was easy to book at short notice and she is a nice girl and a good laugh and for £50 you can't go wrong.

Offline Shearer1955

No political spin allowed on this forum anymore...red condoms are more robust and don't split as easily as blue counterparts (euphemism alert)  :lol:
Must admit I would have only given a Neutral especially with no reverse oral or owo but your decision  :hi:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:00:59 am by Shearer1955 »

Offline Halcyon Dave

Agreed
It was a close thing but the price was bob on and I would return but I must admit the OW and no RO will put a lot of people off.

The blue condom was a surprise and politically correct in my case

Offline nufc4life

One little heads up about this location, I sometimes work locally in Wallsend, which is why I find an incall location in wallsend or walker very convenient for me, but this one is very well known amongst the locals. Almost everyone knows what's going on here, as there's always a couple of thai girls which rotate every now and again. So I myself never book them as I would be very conscious going into the flat and being seen, but for anyone not from the area; I'm guessing you wouldn't or shouldn't be too concerned

Offline mackeson

After seeing Mackesons "heads up" regarding Amber Jade from Wallsend and having a liking lately for a nice  Thai massage I thought "why not". I've had bad experiences from Vivastreet in the past but had some spare time in Wallsend last week and at £50 for half an hour it was worth the TOFTT.

External Link/Members Only

paid £50 for 30 minutes.

Communications were great. texted Amber in the morning of the meet and was at her door an hour later.

Accommodation was at an upstairs terraced flat not far from Wallsend high street. Plenty of on street parking as a criss cross of terraced houses. I parked at the end and was no more than 10 yards from her house. Ok area and quite quiet and no worries about my car.

Amber was behind the door and probably a tad older than 38 with a big mane of hair and gorgeous lips. Not a real stunner but absolutely cracking body and dressed in matching black twin set with black stockings. Followed her up the stairs and the view was to behold and instantly got me going. House was really clean and the bedroom seductively lit, nice and warm, and ambiance felt nice. Nice DFK to begin with and mutual fondling before she suggested I remove my clothes and make myself comfy. Removed her bra to reveal quite pert smallish breasts but really responsive to a little tongue followed by  her panties revealing a very nice shaven pussy and thought to myself so far so good. Before I go any further I must state this girl can really talk. From start to finish she hardly stopped and this might put some people off but she's a good laugh and made me feel at easy throughout the punt but my ears were on the verge of bleeding before I left.
She got me on my front for an initial 2 minutes of quite gentle oily massage then loads of teasing and cupping my crown jewels and within 5 minutes had me on all fours milking me quite slowly with her other hand cupping my bollocks. Very nice technique and could have finished pretty soon but after seeing her gorgeous derriere I fancied seeing a bit more of that. Then sensing I was close she swung her leg over me so she was in a 69 position behind me but on top and continued the milking. WTF ? Never been in this position before so gently lowered myself down and spun round into 69 but she didn't seem keen and said " no licky pussy" which was a real disappointment. She spun around and reached out for the mac which she fitted with her mouth. Lots of eye contact and quite deep BJ and very nice although covered. I was still disappointed at no RO so didn't ask if she did OWO but hey ho I had already made my mind up where I wanted to finish. Condom made me laugh as it was a real deep Tory blue exactly the same colour as our manifesto leaflets and although quite new to this never saw one of these before. She was quite happy for me to grab a handful of oil and had quite a lot of fun massaging her girly bits as she was giving me head. Pulled her up towards me for some more snogging and she produced a couple of mints which was a nice touch. Rode me nicely in cowgirl in which she made all the right noises and really went for it. Spun her round into reverse cowgirl then side saddle before asking her to assume the position and I finished in the mac doggie style and the sight of her lovely bottom kept me smiling the rest of the day. A quick clean up then a nice shower and a quick peck and I was out the door.

Wasn't sure this would be a neutral as no OWO and no RO would put a majority of punters off but she was good craic and had a cracking body. She likes to try and control the punt but happy to go with the flow once she got going within reason. I enjoyed myself and it was worth the £50 just for the view at the finish. She's chatty and her house is nice and clean with clean towels in the bathroom.

Would I visit again ? Probably a yes as she was easy to book at short notice and she is a nice girl and a good laugh and for £50 you can't go wrong.
Pleased you had as much fun as I did! :drinks:

Offline Halcyon Dave

Appreciate the heads up nufc4life as always good to know the lie of the land. I know the area but I'm not from round there but still parked on the end and waited for a quiet moment before going in. she said she had been there for a few months but see if she's still there in a month or so.

Yes Mackeson good shout mate

Offline Meleesee

Same girl has been there quite a while so not sure your roatation comment is actual at all

Offline nufc4life

Same girl has been there quite a while so not sure your roatation comment is actual at all

Well there might always be an exception of a wg sticking in one place for longer, but if you check AW and vivastreet for wallsend regularly, theres a different thai girl and sometimes thai ladyboy every week or 2 weeks or month or so and I'm willing to bet they all work from the same location.

Again, nothing wrong with that, just pointing out that if you know a lot of people in the area and you're seen going into that incall flat, there's a good chance they'll know what you're there for.

Might be useful info for someone

Offline Fragilehand

Iv always been put of by the locality I wouldn't say its discreet its the only bloody flat used by orientals in wallsend not discreet enough for me