Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot massage in Gosforth  (Read 2486 times)

Offline mackeson

Having read a previous review that has quite a thread of comments I decided to try a half hour for £25. Comms by phone and address sent to me by text so went by Metro to Regent Centre and walked to this place in a couple of minutes. Up the stairs to a lovely warm parlour and was introduced to Mico - bonny and petite, who showed me into a room that had relaxing Thai music playing, she asked if I wanted soft, medium, or firm and I settled for my usual "firm". While she did my back and legs there were one or two cc swipes and the magic whispered words "happy ending darling?"
                    Rolled over and the hot oil was applied and some action with both hands began, one hand working on the bell end and the other tickling my balls - eye contact with smiles and she also allowed some stroking (over trousers) to her bum and thigh tops. All in all a rub and tug that gets a positive from me! :cool: ;) :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 08:46:35 pm by mackeson »

Offline waynekerr600

I guess he was the usual £20 extra?

Offline mackeson

I guess he was the usual £20 extra?
Sorry about the oversight WK, yes £25 for 30 mins + £20 for the HE. :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Sorry about the oversight WK, yes £25 for 30 mins + £20 for the HE. :drinks:

Cheers for the review M.     :drinks:

You enjoyed it that's the main thing.  :thumbsup: ............. However you could have probably got either a decent Blowjob or FS for that price even a fiver more.  ;)

Now going back two years ish, I'm certain a "Rub n Tug" from Ellie of Morpeth, before she retired, and others like her was £60/hr.

Now I know we've got "Inflation" to take into account (both ways  :D ) Personally these prices have gone up un-noticed IMHO.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Halcyon Dave

I agree
I had a great time last week for a fiver more that included FS but I've noticed a lot of the girls are now £70 for a half hour and some are upping their hour to £130. I've been trying to keep of the pies since Crimbo as I fancied an hours oil fest with Maria but at £130 I'm thinking twice

Offline Sar-Major

I agree
I had a great time last week for a fiver more that included FS but I've noticed a lot of the girls are now £70 for a half hour and some are upping their hour to £130. I've been trying to keep of the pies since Crimbo as I fancied an hours oil fest with Maria but at £130 I'm thinking twice

Personally I wouldn't go anywhere near those prices for In-Call, IMHO it's just greed on there behalf, but some "Mugs" will pay it.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Not that I can't afford it, just little ole me with my self imposed pricing structure.  :thumbsup:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

Personally I wouldn't go anywhere near those prices for In-Call, IMHO it's just greed on there behalf, but some "Mugs" will pay it.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Not that I can't afford it, just little ole me with my self imposed pricing structure.  :thumbsup:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't have to justify not being a fool with your money.

Offline MagpieJohn

If you want a decent massage as well as the he it would be worth the extra £15 for a full hour.

Offline mackeson

If you want a decent massage as well as the he it would be worth the extra £15 for a full hour.
I agree - my default rub and tug is the full hour, or massage with FS for the half hour at £50 or £60, but on that day I was pushed for time, it was handy to get to. But I must confess that I was enjoying it so much I was sorely tempted to squeeze the extra half hour! ;)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:17:52 pm by mackeson »