Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonita – Amour – Wallsend (Didn’t happen)  (Read 1055 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

Here’s the short version: I walked away because I didn’t like the CCTV camera, broken glass, or the boarded up window.

Long version

I’ve noticed Bonita’s profile a number of times but she’s always been on outcalls only.  Spotting a rare incall day I made a short notice booking for 30 minutes at £60.

Communications

All arrangements were made by phone with Amour and I was sent the full address straight away.  As it was short notice, I didn’t have a chance to use Google maps or street view, although actually it all looks fine on them anyway. 

Using satnav I arrived at the address and did a quick drive by.  I wasn’t entirely sure of the door numbers so I parked up and walked back at the allotted time.  The first thing I saw was that the downstairs front window was boarded up and I was walking on broken glass.  I was already in two minds at this point, and then I spotted the CCTV camera above the door and walked.   

The whole impression was one of “trouble” so I was no longer in the mood for fun. 

I phoned Amour to explain my no-show.  They called Bonita and rang back to confirm I was in the right location.  They claimed the CCTV camera isn’t connected, but - even if true - that was only part of the problem.   

Conclusion

It was a waste of a drive and two lots of Tyne Tunnel tolls but at least I’m not really out of pocket. 

I don’t expect every girl to live in a penthouse flat, and I’ve been to some dodgy locations.  This was just way below expectations. 

Offline Shearer1955

Your decision sir but sounds like the right one to me 
Too many concerns to go ahead with this meet
There has to be some minimum standards the girls provide
Nobody expects a palace but why potentially put yourself in an explosive and dangerous position :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Your decision sir but sounds like the right one to me 
Too many concerns to go ahead with this meet
There has to be some minimum standards the girls provide
Nobody expects a palace but why potentially put yourself in an explosive and dangerous position :hi:

Totally agree. Broken window, dodgy area, CCTV any of those alone could be a reason to walk.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Totally agree. Broken window, dodgy area, CCTV any of those alone could be a reason to walk.

+1 to that, don't blame TO for walking.

Offline oldrockingchair

+1 to that, don't blame TO for walking.

Yes I agree I would of walked also.

Offline Arfa2stroke

my spidey senses would have been tingling too.
i would have walked too

Offline Sar-Major

I would have walked also.  :thumbsup: ..............  :scare:

Last time I seen a place like that, people were riding "Shotgun" on "Milk Floats".........  :scare:     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Outsider

From the broken glass, it looked like the window had been smashed from inside to out.  It's hard to imagine a "good" way that could have happened!

The street itself could offer a decent incall location as it's not overlooked on the other side.  In fact I think I might have been to a different house on the same road with NG many moons ago.   

Offline Kev3773

If you feel uncomfortable before you enter the premises it's hard to see how you could relax and enjoy the punt   :unknown:

Offline nufc4life

From the broken glass, it looked like the window had been smashed from inside to out.  It's hard to imagine a "good" way that could have happened!

The street itself could offer a decent incall location as it's not overlooked on the other side.  In fact I think I might have been to a different house on the same road with NG many moons ago.

My review with Elle was at the same address, I noticed the boarded up window and the camera, but maybe I wasn't as cautious and just ignored them and carried on with the punt. The flat itself is an upstairs one, but now I think of it, I wouldn't want to visit again if there could be dodgy neighbours about

Offline The Outsider

My review with Elle was at the same address, I noticed the boarded up window and the camera, but maybe I wasn't as cautious and just ignored them and carried on with the punt. The flat itself is an upstairs one, but now I think of it, I wouldn't want to visit again if there could be dodgy neighbours about

That's interesting.  I have no problem with agency flats or "enlightened" landlords but I thought Amour girls all worked from their own places.    :bomb:

Offline The Outsider

Update

I've had a conversation with Stacey by PM on UKE. 

It seems the broken window actually belongs to the flat next door to where Bonita was working.  It is the closest window to the flat door and was enough to put me on edge.     

It's a shame because I really fancied seeing Bonita and I didn't even get as far as meeting her. 

Offline Sar-Major

Update

I've had a conversation with Stacey by PM on UKE. 

It seems the broken window actually belongs to the flat next door to where Bonita was working.  It is the closest window to the flat door and was enough to put me on edge.     

It's a shame because I really fancied seeing Bonita and I didn't even get as far as meeting her.

Well I must admit she's caught my eye a few times but haven't bothered as it was all out-call on her profile.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

BUT now seeing as you've seen some availability for In-Call, I shall have to keep an eye out for the next one.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac