Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky @ China Girl's Massage - High Wycombe.  (Read 1804 times)

Online shiptonlad

Despite earlier stated misgivings I visited on Saturday morning early.
I had phoned in advance so was only kept waiting for a few seconds after ringing the doorbell. Paid the Chinese gent who opened the door and after paying for 45 minutes was shown to the room.
Undressed and waited for the girl. She said he name was lucky. Slightly built and pretty age 32.
She gave me a nice gentle massage and paid attention to all of my body. No reach understand although she got close to the tackle on a few occasions. Asked to turn over after 25 minutes. Carried on massaging my front and and after a further 5 minutes asked about extras. Asked £50 for body to body. I refused and settled for topless hand job at £30.
She had small tits with very responsive small nipples which she let me sick for ages. Wished I had paid the £50 because she was very accommodating. She finished me off with a slow and very good handjob. Cleaned me up and gave me head massage for a few minutes.
I was there for 55 minutes having only paid for 45.
I would definitely return but she will be gone in a week.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review but, FYI, just putting the address instead of the girl's name in the title plus no other contact details isn't very helpful. I'm going to edit it. Website:
External Link/Members Only

Online shiptonlad

Thanks. Sorry no good at links.
This place has been reported on before and advertises on Gumtree.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks. Sorry no good at links.
This place has been reported on before and advertises on Gumtree.

Then learn, mate. If you can manage to log into this forum, you certainly can post a link.

Online shiptonlad

Can't see how to do it from my phone!

Online Fuzzyduck

- Copy the url of the website you want to create a link for (for me I touch and hold the url, and my phone brings up an option to copy)
- Open up a new post on UKP
- Press the button that looks like a globe (it's under the italics button), which inserts the 2 weblink commands which are in square brackets. These commands will convert plain text into a link
- Paste the link between the (for me I touch and hold in between the commands and my phone gives me an option to paste.

Online shiptonlad

Oh and by the way her name was in the title. Her name was lucky.

Online Fuzzyduck

Oh and by the way her name was in the title. Her name was lucky.

Yeah, because I changed it. Your title was "8 Dashwood Avenue High Wycombe"
:dash:

Online shiptonlad

Ok.
Maybe I just won't bother to review.in future. Made a significant effort to do as thorough a job as I could and up to date too to make it relevant.

Online Fuzzyduck

Ok.
Maybe I just won't bother to review.in future. Made a significant effort to do as thorough a job as I could and up to date too to make it relevant.

Your effort is appreciated (honestly) but sulking isn't going to win you any friends.

If you look back at my posts: I thanked you for the review; I told you I was going to edit the title of the review (to make it easier for other punters to find/use); I posted the weblink and also gave you some guidance on how to post links yourself. Should I have not done any of that? :unknown:
Take on board the feedback rather than get all defensive.

Online shiptonlad

Point taken. I am not good with technology but at least I made an effort! I will try to do better next time. Won't say anything more don't want to flog up forum.

Online Fuzzyduck

Even if creating the weblink is tricky to do, you can just type in the web address e.g. External Link/Members Only
At least other punters can do something with that.
Also, have a read of this. Will help. :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Baldoldboy

Fantastic review my man, love massive tits myself, have got my eye on a pair at the moment,  but reviews of the place not overly positive
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Online shiptonlad

Thanks for the positive feedback. Where is the bird with big tits?

Offline Baldoldboy

Thanks for the positive feedback. Where is the bird with big tits?
few on here, Elements Aldershot has one Very nice, slim, Massive Rack but yet to venture as mixed reviews on the place, been hoping for a few positive one's to get me to part with a hundred + for rub & tug
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: