Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zero Condoms  (Read 2247 times)

willbred

Anyone tried these? Advertised as uber-thin and, as far as I can tell only one size? That's the problem - way to small / tight. I'm only average but the bloody thing wouldn't go further than half way down my shaft!

Offline mh

Did you have it on inside out?  :lol:

I've used them, really liked them - it really did feel quite like you were not wearing one at all. I had no problem with the size and am "average".  Well at least  I thought I was   :(

Offline akauya

I'm sorry but I'm just too fucking paranoid to wear one of these extra thin condoms. I feel much safer with the extra strength ones. I know, they reduce sensitivity etc. but as I said I'm too paranoid.

Offline mh

I'm sorry but I'm just too fucking paranoid to wear one of these extra thin condoms. I feel much safer with the extra strength ones. I know, they reduce sensitivity etc. but as I said I'm too paranoid.

I take the view that they are all tested to the same standard, unless you always take your own extra thick ones to a punt. Perhaps yours match the thick black rubber covering on your head, it's a bit OTT for me...

Offline akauya

I take the view that they are all tested to the same standard, unless you always take your own extra thick ones to a punt. Perhaps yours match the thick black rubber covering on your head, it's a bit OTT for me...

I'll have you know it's the finest leather :)

vorian

I watched Dragon's Den last week and a guy was pitching a company "They Fit" condoms which came in 95 different sizes. You download a paper template which you use to measure your cock then you order online and they should fit you like a tailored suit. I plan to order some to use with my regular (She trusts me and they pass all the usual safety standards). I'm interested to see if they make any difference to the sensation.

Offline mh

I'll have you know it's the finest leather :)

Well that's where you are losing sensation then.  :D

I watched Dragon's Den last week and a guy was pitching a company "They Fit" condoms which came in 95 different sizes. You download a paper template which you use to measure your cock then you order online and they should fit you like a tailored suit. I plan to order some to use with my regular (She trusts me and they pass all the usual safety standards). I'm interested to see if they make any difference to the sensation.

Yes, I saw that guy. A very niche idea. Working myself in business that holds stock, the quantity of stock he would need to hold for 95 different product lines is just mind-blowing and destroys the chance of profit.

I can't imagine the sensation is any different except for the guys who are especially well-endowed or especially poorly-endowed. Even then you can already buy small and large size condoms over the counter in bigger pharmacies.

vorian

Well that's where you are losing sensation then.  :D

Yes, I saw that guy. A very niche idea. Working myself in business that holds stock, the quantity of stock he would need to hold for 95 different product lines is just mind-blowing and destroys the chance of profit.

I can't imagine the sensation is any different except for the guys who are especially well-endowed or especially poorly-endowed. Even then you can already buy small and large size condoms over the counter in bigger pharmacies.

I'm sure you're right but i'm still going to give it a go, you never know until you try.  :unknown:

Offline Gluckman

External Link/Members Only

Good fit, but didn't impact sensitivity for me. :(

Offline AnthG

Bought the Mates Zero's and did not notice any difference to be honest to the regulars.

I wouldn't mind trying those freakishly thin ones that are making the waves but only available in Japan now though before the judgement is in on these.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline maxxblue

Zero condoms have been recalled in the USA:

External Link/Members Only

A bit worrying!

Offline dashton

Never tried them, although curious, a condom splitting would be my worst nightmare. I do hate the realy thick bin liner types though