Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiev, Ukraine punting tips ?  (Read 36707 times)

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ukgeeza

Anyone know any reputable websites? All girls ive seen have been an agency with different girls

Offline ulstersubbie

Anyone know any reputable websites? All girls ive seen have been an agency with different girls

Will you be reviewing any of these girls?

Offline ukgeeza

If i find one that i like

I might go out and try my luck instead

Offline david42

BROTHEL/APARTMENT  Addresses and Contacts

MAIDAN area.

Sofiv'ska St 4-.

Haven't been there yet, but had an outcall from there, 1700+100 taxi. So maybe a 1500 level place. Pm me for a number.

KLOVSKA.

Mechnycova St, 7 A. 9 be Floor 2, Apartment 9. 1500 place.

Mechnycova St, 10/2. Entrance 2, 4th floor apartment 33.1200 place. I have a number, haven't checked it out yet.

PERCHERKSY.

Henerala Almazova St 14 1600 place. I have a number, haven't been there yet.

Offline david42

Coyote ugly review SAT night

Nr KLOVSKA metro. Walking distance from my apartment.

Went 1130 pm. 75% full, 190 uah cheapest ticket, includes one drink.

Music. Loud electronic / dance Russian half of the time, good English stuff the other half.

Lots of dancing!

Girls. Good mix of normal, semi-pros.

Good enough ratio.

Not a bad place, as long as your not there only for the music.

I left at 1 am, and it was getting busier.

Offline mradventures

cheap place overall ?

ukraine is pretty cheap and great value
gaberiel traveller and "kara and nate" (disconcertingly perfect couple) youtube travel vloggers both visited ukraine recently, and all 3 thought it was really great value.

Offline david42

Mechnycova st, 10      Brothel / Apartment Review

1200 Price level.

Checked it out yesterday.

At that price level I wasnt expecting a lot.

10 pm Wednesday. 3 girls working.

Brunette, blond, redhead. All big busted, average height, and a bit overweight. Age range 22-28.

I took the brunette Adelina, who claimed I was her first punt!! (because its hard to tell, I don't take that comment too seriously).

Sex was great as she was a bit of a tiger in bed, and highly enthusiastic. Boobs bit saggy, body big and chunky but not that flabby.

I think 1200 was good value.

Door no3 (through archway left of Lviv Croissants, then left again), apartment 33 Floor 4.

If your are into big busted, chunky women, then the price is a bargain.

PM me for phone number.

Offline workinallweek

sounds like a punting holiday next year   what services on offer
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dee19781

Hi,

Where best place to pick semi pro during day time?

I heard malls and maybe around independent square, is this correct?

Finally are trainers allowed in nightclubs? Any exceptions such as buying a bottle

Thanks

Offline CockMonster

If i find one that i like

I might go out and try my luck instead

So we all know that’s a no then...

Offline Greenchilli

MAIDAN area.

Sofiv'ska St 4-.

Haven't been there yet, but had an outcall from there, 1700+100 taxi. So maybe a 1500 level place. Pm me for a number.

KLOVSKA.

Mechnycova St, 10/2. Entrance 2, 4th floor apartment 33.1200 place. I have a number, haven't checked it out yet.

PERCHERKSY.

I visited kiev quite recently. This is the 3 day report:

Yes I got the same address sofiyskaya street No 4 . The rate was 1500 UAH for basic service - massage , sex , blowjob -all in condom. I got full face photos of around 6 girls from this place on my phone. I could not go to this place as was there for only 3 days.

One more place that I went was Olesia Honchara street 67 , the entrance is from behind the building , Entrance 2 , Flat on second floor. The "Madam" comes down to pick you up and open door at the base of the building. Line of up of 4 girls 1 oriental- to my surprise , blonde , brunette and one not so good one. I chose the blonde one. looks wise 7/10 . Age around late 20's . All natural . Lips done. Made all the right noises and performed quite well. Rate 1300 UAH incall 1 hour , Takeaway was 1600 + taxi both ways.

But best experience was when I went to this site ukrgo.com and used translate to whatsapp/viber some numbers and get young blonde student arrive at my apartment. I was lucky to be honest  :dance:  She was active like volcano in bed and fittest bird  you can imagine. She left me breathless ! Before coming she asked for my photo which I sent without my face. Rate 2000 UAH + 300 taxi = 2300 UAH .I asked her to come back again this time in afternoon for lower rate which she declined.
The  next time I called other birds  I got 2 other lemons come at my building and I paid taxi 200 UAH and sent them away. Please note if you outcall service is at night the girls will ask you to come downstairs pay for the service and then she would go up. Now this was an issue. I called one and she came dressed up and all looking good . The money was exchanged 1500 UAH and she left the money in car and came to the apartment. Now when she opened her clothes my jaw just dropped. She had the most saggy boobs and extra fat around her tummy and cellulite and god knows what not. The money had gone , mistake made and so I had to improvise. So I asked her to give nice massage instead and she obliged. Please doubt/check the lady if she is wearing loose clothes this might haunt you in few minutes down the line :scare:

What came as surprise was the really good ones-  8/10  looks wise were charging 3000 or 4000 UAH and were not willing to bulge from this. Plus bloody taxi ofcourse  :lol: which could be anything depending on their mood and your discretion !

Offline david42

Apartment hunting / visits
TIPS.

From my experience (been here 9 wks now), I have had to firstly go through the hassle of finding the physical door, getting the apartment no (difficult to wait outside in the winter), then you are in. Hoping that your timing is good and girl number is max. Fri, Sat, Sun 6-9 pm are good periods.

I found it easier to go with someone, preferably someone who can talk Russian and relax and distract the girls. This allows you to properly check out a girl physically, which is difficult when they are all staring at you!!

Its difficult to hang around long enough to assess their personalities so buy the overpriced drink and / or ask to smoke a ciggie. Creating more hanging around time.

Take all their names down, secretly noting the one you like.

Within 15 to 30 minutes, your work is done and you must leave or take a girl.

I have got used to doing this, telling the mamasan that I prefer to call a girl to my apartment than fuck on site. Which is actually the truth.

Unfortunately this valuable info may only be relevant for a short period as the girls lives and situations change so quickly. But it can save money on those punts when a crap girl arrives at your apartment and its an average 2 k wasted.

I have also found that a lot of mongers are too attached to their 'finds' to share this info. Lots of them seem to be looking for a perfect girlfriend, whether they are clear about it or not. This is perfectly normal in humans and I have no problems with it.

Personally, the way I see it is like this. Her pussy and attention is rarely exclusive to one person. So getting too involved will only result in pain upon discovery of her other lovers, local or foreign. Its easier said than done of course.

P.S. Get used to google translate, and if you're lucky / social enough, offer to pay a young Ukrainian guy, anyone that you may chat too, up to 500, to just go with you, to these apartments. I pay mine 500 for 4 hrs of visits, he's fucking useless with girls LOL, a total beta, but he's honest. And hopefully a long term friend.

Offline david42

IN KIEV UNTIL 29TH DEC...that will be a 2.5 mnth stay

I have been through about 35 girls, achieving 5/6 regulars/repeaters

I have lots of info about apartments in maidan, arena city area, klovska, golden gate

I have 10/12 apartments that I have experience with, and 6 or 7 agency contacts.

Prices range from 1200 up to 2100.

I have come across some people who are happy to exchange, others just want to take and not give back, so I'm not going to give info to the one who doesn't give back to me or the forum.

I can share the contact of a Ukrainian friend, who lives here, and can help with many things.

I have also a number of girls that I can share with someone willing to do the same.

Message me if you want to get info.

PS  the greatest advantage anyone can have is time

Offline david42

Methods of finding WGs. Review

APPS.

Badoo- least successful, but the best at extracting my money.

Tinder- average, girls looking for LTR's

Mamba- most success with contacts, although my bank saw Mamba ru as dodgy, so beware.

Websites..

RelaxKiev- not a bad website to begin with, as its easier to interact with, got some girls from here too, more agency contacts though.

Ukrgo- interesting website as its updated by the second!! Lots of trial and error is required here, but it yielded plenty of contacts.

General. Until experienced with online mongering, never expect the girl in the picture (after the first 5/6 disappointments I don't operate that way anymore). That picture is used as a hook to get you to connect and that's ok, it leads to another contact / girl / agent.

Through the emotional process of the hits and misses, I have realised that you get gems throughout the price spectrum, from 1200 to 3000. Lower priced girls can be humble and more enthusiastic in bed, but communication, hygiene, time-keeping is often worse.

The longer ive been here, my access points have become largely mamba, apartment visits, some fellow monger contacts and agency contacts

PS   a belated thanks to some of the guys here who have gone through the trouble of posting the factual/descriptive stuff  i read before i arrived here.

Offline Greenchilli

Before anything and this is important- There is hope for all and every guy in Ukraine. No matter if you are approaching 100 or about to die soon. You can get hooked up here- for free.  No issues. If you have time and can afford to be here for longer periods of time that would certainly change your game. Now for the P4P stuff

There are two different rates for out call in Kiev in most cases. There are exceptions to this.  One for local and other for foreigners . If you just text them on viber/whatsapp they know straightaway that you are not local as google translate does not do a good job in most cases and you are not calling them in first place to discuss services. If you can find a local man to call and assist you that you would be great. It would save time , money and services will be delivered as described. 

Tinder -- 1 week prior to coming  I changed the location to Kiev. Tinder was good in getting contacts but nothing materialized in real shag terms for me. I got couple of birds come up for just free drinks and dinner and disappear and I never heard from them again  :unknown:

Mamba --Mamba used to be good to what I have heard few years back but no success here again for me 1 week prior to coming. As I could not change the location on Mamba  I got messages from pimp/Yuri trying to extort money by asking for money by sending photos of ladies and pretending to be them. Old scam but did not cut it with me. Other scam came to light when a girl from Kiev asked to send 600 UAH for taxi so that she could come see me. She wanted money before I even got to see her in real life . That was a no-no for me. You have to be careful in strip clubs as well as you can get overcharged for drinks , tips and god knows what.

Badoo was full of over 30's stuff that got me scared . I was looking for something nice and young in early 20's. I could not find any and I also got charged for swiping right on encounters , having my picture on top and so on and so forth . You get charged there for showing that you are online ! Blimey!

Keep 100 or 150 UAH in your pocket when you go to collect your lady downstairs so that if you don't like them just give them and duck out ! Also dont give them your full apartment and floor no !

Hope this helps

Offline bbois77

More information on this page than previous 6 pages in reality thank you guys.

I was on Czech site, Youppie forum, very unhappy punters who had little luck, not value for money and recommending that there's no point in going.

Shame there's a 2 tier system, quite pathetic actually something you expect in v poor Asian/African nations.

1500uah £48, 3000 £96......struggling to see it as cheap punting destination.

Anyone know what locals are charged?

Offline Johnny wishbone

David, Sullivan & Anonymous: thanks for taking time and effort to give us all this information.  I'm hoping to go there in spring for 4 or 5 days.  All the info has given me a great idea of where to stay, where to go and what to do.  Although it's cheap in Kiev, I reckon it'll be a very expensive trip!

Offline david42

ADVICE FOR NEWBIES

How can i get the most from my short stay? here's my opinion...
MONDAY-
worst day of the week...girls/society is far too serious/moralistic, and not very interested in sex
high end strip/hooker clubs are still open but vibe is work mode
TUESDAY-
good day for trying contacts and bartering for lower prices, or catching up on regulars
high end clubs still work mode
WEDNESDAY-
girls begin to warm up a bit..
still a good day for cheap punts/bartering with contacts
shooters has ladies night
THURSDAY-
the girls begin to think about the friday which is their going out night..so online is hot
in most areas, women are out and about trying to make money
great day to hit apartments between 6pm and 10pm- hottest girls are picked off early..lots of girls available
FRIDAY-
this is the evening/night to go out on the pull as its termed 'lecherous woman' night, when girls let loose.
bad day for online hunting or securing contacts, or punting
SATURDAY-
girls are still in a good mood so its a mixture of social and work for them, depending on many factors shaping their thinking.
apartments can be very busy after 9pm, so often, not many girls available
still a good bar/club day
SUNDAY-
similar to thursday for apartments, great girl choice between 6-9pm
online is hot for contacts
the social scene is pretty good midday until about 9/10pm, so cafes, bars, better than clubs

TRIP TIMING-
end of the mnth- girls need to pay rent/bills, social life is better as people get paid
thu/fri-sun is the choice if you only want 3/4 days
just before festivals or holiday periods, when money is required

i guess the message is to begin thinking from the point of view of a working girl...finding/contacting her when she is in financial need...
wen she isnt, i have found that its like talking to a different girl...morals overwhelming money
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 08:21:12 am by david42 »

Offline Greenchilli

More information on this page than previous 6 pages in reality thank you guys.

I was on Czech site, Youppie forum, very unhappy punters who had little luck, not value for money and recommending that there's no point in going.

Shame there's a 2 tier system, quite pathetic actually something you expect in v poor Asian/African nations.

1500uah £48, 3000 £96......struggling to see it as cheap punting destination.

Anyone know what locals are charged?

Locals are charged around 300- 500 UAH for express service (quickie)and about 700-900 UAH for the hour depending on girl ,location and services. Sergei sent me some photos for 1000 UAH/hour girl. But I would not touch that girl with a barge-pole! Please use protection in Ukraine even if you dont use it otherwise.

1500 UAH + plus taxi cost is when you call a girl for outcall  and you dont know her actual looks until to actually see the girl at your doorsteps. A more realistic net cost would be 2500-3000 UAH( 95 GBP/hr ) given that you have to pay for taxi to go to club 50-100 UAH min, pay club entry fees 200 upwards , pay for your drinks and her drinks 300-400 UAH min , then pay for your taxi back to your apartment . Although the costs go down once you have regulars and/or you improvise and get numbers from other girls as well. One more critical thing is that you have to approach and do the talking with the girls yourself. Girls normally dont approach. So please familiarize yourself with club game, opening packs of women , indicators of interest (IoI), differentiating P4P girls from normal girls (very challenging for me) , closing girls , taking numbers and getting out .

Hope this helps.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 10:07:44 am by Greenchilli »

Offline bbois77

Locals are charged around 300- 500 UAH for express service (quickie)and about 700-900 UAH for the hour depending on girl ,location and services. Sergei sent me some photos for 1000 UAH/hour girl. But I would not touch that girl with a barge-pole! Please use protection in Ukraine even if you dont use it otherwise.

On the point raised in last line above.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Donald Tramp

I always wondered about these given advises that you should just pay for the girl's taxi if you don't fancy her when she shows up.

Call me an asshole or whatever, but i'd never give a penny to some skank that shows up my door and looks like shit (when i was expecting a 20 something mega-hottie as shown in the pics). I'd just tell her to fuck off right away.

Like what they can do, kill you or what? Send some Sergei at my door? So be it, I'm ready and i'd just kick his ass or call the cops if anyone shows up.

Although i'd never give my real room number or name or anything real in any case, to anyone, for the start so how they think they could find me?

I'd probably just arrange the meeting at the lobby and give fake info about how i look and if she doesn't look good, I'd just pretend that I have no fucking idea what's going on and keep minding my own business.

If I'd give 150 krivnas to every hag that they keep sending to me and who i won't even fuck, I'd be poor very quickly. But i'm never using outcalls anyway, so this isn't my cup of the tea anyways, just wondering why people keep throwing their money out the window all the time.

Offline Johnny wishbone

To be honest, I think I would just pay for the taxi and be done with it.  I appreciate the points you made, but is it worth all the potential hassle of getting police involved?  Chances are they wouldn't have a foreign national's interests at heart, especially if they suspect that you're a punter.

Offline Greenchilli

I always wondered about these given advises that you should just pay for the girl's taxi if you don't fancy her when she shows up.

Call me an asshole or whatever, but i'd never give a penny to some skank that shows up my door and looks like shit (when i was expecting a 20 something mega-hottie as shown in the pics). I'd just tell her to fuck off right away.

Like what they can do, kill you or what? Send some Sergei at my door? So be it, I'm ready and i'd just kick his ass or call the cops if anyone shows up.

Although i'd never give my real room number or name or anything real in any case, to anyone, for the start so how they think they could find me?

I'd probably just arrange the meeting at the lobby and give fake info about how i look and if she doesn't look good, I'd just pretend that I have no fucking idea what's going on and keep minding my own business.

If I'd give 150 krivnas to every hag that they keep sending to me and who i won't even fuck, I'd be poor very quickly. But i'm never using outcalls anyway, so this isn't my cup of the tea anyways, just wondering why people keep throwing their money out the window all the time.

Yes agree would not pay for taxi  if it was UK and actually have never done on many RBs from AW. Most WGs work through agencies and same girls operate through many different agencies. If you get your address blacklisted they/their friends dont turn up in most cases . A picture of entrance of the apartment , floor no and your door no is required for confirmation of dispatch. Of course you can lie but some dont enter different address and try explaining that to her in russian  when she is outside in view of the whole building  :lol: I have done it and it is challenging to say the least.
Also landlords clearly mention they dont want any hassle with neighbours/police which will lead to expulsion from apartment (Airbnb support this) and you dont want to create a scene for 100 UAH ( 3 GBP ) when you have spent hundreds more to be there in first place. Kiev traffic is worse than central london trust me and 100 UAH is nothing. Although to avoid all of this visit them incall ask for outcall later  and/or some WGs allow viber video calls to clear any doubts .

Offline pisceanuk

Prostitution is illegal in Ukraine and she is not going to call the police. Those are empty threats.

To be honest, I think I would just pay for the taxi and be done with it.  I appreciate the points you made, but is it worth all the potential hassle of getting police involved?  Chances are they wouldn't have a foreign national's interests at heart, especially if they suspect that you're a punter.

Offline Sullivan

Prostitution is illegal in Ukraine and she is not going to call the police. Those are empty threats.

She hasn’t sold sex at that stage though.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Fine, fair enough.  But would you want to create a potential issue with the girl over £3-£4 taxi fare? 

Offline pisceanuk

Hi Guys,

I am back in Kiev for few days 😊 until Sunday. I am not finding it easy to pick local girls this time. My budget is not much for WGs. Does any of you know good looking escorts I can visit near Maidan or Golden Gate for a 1 hour price upto 1500 ukrainian currency ?

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 10:10:09 am by pisceanuk »

Offline pisceanuk

Offline pisceanuk

I have been to this body to body massage place. I paid 1,500 GRN (local currency). It may be slightly higher and there are others like Dolls etc offering for 100 GRN less. The phone number is +380730890111 and it's in Volodymyrska 73. The agent may say 75 but it's actually 73 and it's just next to 75. The entrance is a bit difficult to find but its located next to 75, a door on the left. There were a number of girls on display may be around 7 to 8. If you are looking for girls with particular features or requirements then just say to the receptionist since she will only display limited girls and not all. The girl I selected was Margo. She said she is 20 and looks so. Limited in English communication. Pretty girl (8/10) with nice tits and bum with a tattoo. The body to body itself was just boobs rubbing kind of stuff but her pressure was good and it ended with hand relief. I had a shower with her in the end. Nice and friendly Ukrainian girl.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 11:05:03 am by pisceanuk »

Offline pisceanuk

This is another site I found with the number provided by David. The escorts are cheap charging 1200 GRN per hour - External Link/Members Only

Offline pisceanuk

website - External Link/Members Only

I have been to this body to body massage place. I paid 1,500 GRN (local currency). It may be slightly higher and there are others like Dolls etc offering for 100 GRN less. The phone number is +380730890111 and it's in Volodymyrska 73. The agent may say 75 but it's actually 73 and it's just next to 75. The entrance is a bit difficult to find but its located next to 75, a door on the left. There were a number of girls on display may be around 7 to 8. If you are looking for girls with particular features or requirements then just say to the receptionist since she will only display limited girls and not all. The girl I selected was Margo. She said she is 20 and looks so. Limited in English communication. Pretty girl (8/10) with nice tits and bum with a tattoo. The body to body itself was just boobs rubbing kind of stuff but her pressure was good and it ended with hand relief. I had a shower with her in the end. Nice and friendly Ukrainian girl.

Offline VanceRef

Hi all,

Would appreciate a PM with any (recommended) agencies / girls. The number I had saved on my phone has stopped working now. Can anyone vouch for any of the girls on kiev.natashaescort.com?

Offline VanceRef

MAIDAN area.

Hey would appreciate the numbers
Sofiv'ska St 4-.

KLOVSKA.

PERCHERKSY.

Offline itsmydrug

This is another site I found with the number provided by David. The escorts are cheap charging 1200 GRN per hour - External Link/Members Only

But are the girls in the profiles the actual ones that turn up?  Looking to go myself soon for roughly 10days, trying to do my homework now rather than a week before. And yes i WILL be writing up my experiences.  Whats the use of this site if we dont give back?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 05:27:46 am by itsmydrug »

Offline Mazarin

But are the girls in the profiles the actual ones that turn up?  Looking to go myself soon for roughly 10days, trying to do my homework now rather than a week before. And yes i WILL be writing up my experiences.  Whats the use of this site if we dont give back?

The answer is yes and no. I had one girl turn up at the hotel who was clearly the girl that I had wanted, but on another occasion, a completely different girl turned up. I was quite prepared to send the girl back if she was not what I was looking for, but the replacement was more than acceptable. The girls told me with the help of Google Translate that the 'high profile girls' are normally fake or girls that no longer work.

Offline itsmydrug

The answer is yes and no. I had one girl turn up at the hotel who was clearly the girl that I had wanted, but on another occasion, a completely different girl turned up. I was quite prepared to send the girl back if she was not what I was looking for, but the replacement was more than acceptable. The girls told me with the help of Google Translate that the 'high profile girls' are normally fake or girls that no longer work.

Thanks Mazarin, so is that site like AW or is it more of an agency?  Would it be acceptable to explain when booking you expect the girl in the picture or you are sending her back?

Think im going to try the civie route first in bars/clubs but always good to have plan B, i didnt struggle in St Petersberg but you never know, always best to be prepared

Offline Mazarin

I made it quite clear that the girl would be sent back if she was not what I had booked. I was staying in a 5 star hotel so there was plenty of security about if things became awkward but I did not have problems. I have only visited Kiev once and would not put myself forward as an expert, but none of the girls that I met could be termed 'independent', they all seemed to have a link up with various agencies. I did not go to clubs to pick up ladies but used the internet and then a Ukrainian sim to make contact.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 11:05:46 am by Mazarin »

Offline VanceRef

Can anyone give an updates to any of the brothels / apartments mentioned before?

Offline itsmydrug

Thank you again Mazarin, i suppose if you had a really good time with one agency girl there always could be the possibility of arranging a price for another meeting outside of the agency?  Even ask for recommendations to other girls if the situation/jelling was right.

Need to re read the thread again but anyone with experience of the top clubs in Kiev like D.Fleur where we will need to be suited & booted or are the mid level clubs better with say students going etc instead of just a select few from the City?

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 04:54:19 am by itsmydrug »

Offline VanceRef

I'd take the pictures on Kievlady with a big pinch of salt. Reverse image search on most of the 'hot' ones shows them as models, even found a hottie that I follow on instagram  :D

Offline Bobread123

Can you send me a pm as I can't send any for some reason
Mechnycova st, 10      Brothel / Apartment Review

1200 Price level.

Checked it out yesterday.

At that price level I wasnt expecting a lot.

10 pm Wednesday. 3 girls working.

Brunette, blond, redhead. All big busted, average height, and a bit overweight. Age range 22-28.

I took the brunette Adelina, who claimed I was her first punt!! (because its hard to tell, I don't take that comment too seriously).

Sex was great as she was a bit of a tiger in bed, and highly enthusiastic. Boobs bit saggy, body big and chunky but not that flabby.

I think 1200 was good value.

Door no3 (through archway left of Lviv Croissants, then left again), apartment 33 Floor 4.

If your are into big busted, chunky women, then the price is a bargain.

PM me for phone number.

Offline VanceRef

I'm in the same boat, would love some up to gate info as heading out next week.

If anyone can update on the apartments or has any agency numbers please let me know.

Offline VanceRef

Did anyone know of this is the gentlemans club entrance at the tourist hotel?

Raisy Okipnoi St
External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymous86273

The entrance mentioned further up this thread? What about it?

There is no extra information to give - everything you need is on these 7 pages. I was out there last week and nothing has changed.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:20:31 am by anonymous86273 »

Offline Bobread123

I'm going out early march for 5 days not sure if any of you will be out there to meet up. Looking for someone to go to the university bars with on the chance of a freebee

Offline VanceRef

The entrance mentioned further up this thread? What about it?

There is no extra information to give - everything you need is on these 7 pages. I was out there last week and nothing has changed.

Thanks for confirming. I was concerned the apartment information might have changed.

Offline anonymous86273

I'm going out early march for 5 days not sure if any of you will be out there to meet up. Looking for someone to go to the university bars with on the chance of a freebee

There is no off chance. It will happen  :thumbsup:

I may be out there again in Feb/March but not sure on dates yet.