Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie-Elite (Southampton) - Any info  (Read 8188 times)

Offline Blacksealz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't seem to find any reviews on here, can anyone recommend?

May book Summer as I she is well reviewed on here but Sophie's profile is awful tempting  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

Try looking at her twitter page
Search for Elite Sophie [no space]
Some good pics
Not sure if posting links from twitter onto here is the done thing etc
AW FB looks +ve given no's & blog comment etc
On my HL for ages so awaiting FB - others & you

Offline Stiltskin

I had her on a hotlist once, then she posted up some more 'honest' photos that suggested she was not the glamour puss she made herself out to be. I removed her after that. The photos she has now, I would say are misleading. Take a look at some of the older photos (what's left of them) and you may see the difference.

No disrespect to her, she could be an attractive girl, but her profile pics make her out to be something she's not.

adswilliwonder

Have tried to book her a few times and either she hasn't got back to me to finalize or once I turned up and she postponed til later and so I just had to go

adswilliwonder

She was also meant to be offering threesomes yesterday and Wednesday with Nicole Ryder.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Anyone seen Nicole??

Offline Blacksealz

Try looking at her twitter page
Search for Elite Sophie [no space]
Some good pics
Not sure if posting links from twitter onto here is the done thing etc
AW FB looks +ve given no's & blog comment etc
On my HL for ages so awaiting FB - others & you

Thanks for the heads up. Yup her twitter pics are more accurate.... another one bites the dust, *takes her off the hot list

a10

I've seen her. Average punt and a scrappy house with baby toys scattered in the stuff littering the place. Had a saggy belly too.

Offline webpunter

I've seen her. Average punt and a scrappy house with baby toys scattered in the stuff littering the place. Had a saggy belly too.

Based on twitter profile / AW pics & FB she was on my HL.  Would have probably wasted a half hour's dosh with her at some point in time.  Plus the travel time etc.  Thanks for the info.  Just the kind of environment that is conducive for a great shag - NOT.  Now off HL - have been desperately trying to thin this out, so an added bonus too.  UKP working perfectly again.  Thanks v.much

madmax1959

I tried to book this this girl through adultwork about a month ago, booked the hotel and everything, but she just didnt show, no text, no call, nothin. and the cheek of her has even posted a blog the begining of this month saying she would give a £20 discount to those of us she let down. well i have treid to get this form her, sent dozens of texts and emails but she has just ignored all my requests.  :thumbsdown:

so i did some research on her (there a lot of links on google) and checked out the twitter addy profile (she looks real scruffy, covered in tacky tattoos and scars)  i also did a google for her mobile number and its fkin ironnic, all those cheap tattoos herself and guess what? she runs a tattoo removal parlour in Bedford place and she share the place with a tattoo artist! FFS what a right con. her mate puts on tattoos and she takes em off! 

avoid  :scare:

vorian

So a flakey shit prossy and one to avoid then.

James999

Her feedback seems to confirm she's been unreliable & a consistent time waster for nearly 2 years  :music:

Feedback from her AW Profile

02/02/2014 22:44   Seeking Services
Arrived on time at hotel. She txt me to say she is getting ready then she never responded. I waited for 90mins, then left. Car park cost me £6. HUGE TIME WASTER

28/01/2014 20:59   Seeking Services
Stood me up 2 times in a row. Not even an apology text the 2nd time. I'm polite, have good feedback and punctual. What more did she want? Waste of my time.

29/12/2013 09:26   Seeking Services
confirmed bokking gave address pentahotel rg17rh a hour and a halfround trip just to stand around like a twat. no reply to text and never answered calls BEWARE

02/11/2013 15:39   Seeking Services
 I came next to her place. called her many times even sent text messages, she didn't pick up and made me wait 20 mins. after that I just went.

01/11/2013 20:00   Seeking Services
agreed time and date, but she didn't answer when I got there. she ruined my evening

15/09/2013 09:36   Seeking Services
Avoid! Made a booking agreed time gave me address time arrived no answer no text no nothing all I requested was pse 2nd time this has happen with Sophie! Avoid

25/07/2013 23:44   Seeking Services
what a whaste

25/07/2013 21:11   Seeking Services
 what a time waster made me wait round for ouver a hour kept hanging up the phone

29/12/2012 13:02   Seeking Services
didnt respond to phone call or booking dont waste your time on this one

20/11/2012 19:06   Seeking Services
sophie had to cancel

05/11/2012 11:03   Seeking Services
Never gets back in touch with you.

03/09/2012 17:44   Seeking Services
Unfortunately,as I arrived outside Sophie's flat, received a txt to say something had come up. Real shame, as I was looking forward to seeing those G's bounce!!

16/08/2012 10:07   Seeking Services
I'm going 50mil appointment on the spot and gave no address

16/06/2012 11:02   Seeking Services
made booking, spoke on phone and txts but than never had final confirmation. i am sure she is a lovely woman but i was very dissapointed not to meet up.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:05:12 pm by James999 »

madmax1959

So a flakey shit prossy and one to avoid then.

sure seems that way

madmax1959

can you imagine the nerve of the cheap prozzie. this is what she has wrote on her blog on adultwork which is dated 3rd february.  Not a  "sorry"  anywhere in the whole posting. can you believe it  Cheap and arrogant (the worst combination in anyone you could have)

"Hi guys some of you may notice from my feedback over the last couple of months i have had to cancel very last minute.
I dont wish to go into detail but certain circumstances involving someone very important has meant I have had to dissapear at the drop of a hat.
Fortunately this matter is now resolved, and i will be consistant with keeping to bookings made from now on."

Definitely someone to be avoided guys. make sure the others guys know this :scare: :dash:

madmax1959

I tried to book this this girl through adultwork about a month ago, booked the hotel and everything, but she just didnt show, no text, no call, nothin. and the cheek of her has even posted a blog the begining of this month saying she would give a £20 discount to those of us she let down. well i have treid to get this form her, sent dozens of texts and emails but she has just ignored all my requests.  :thumbsdown:  :diablo:

so i did some research on her (there a lot of links on google) and checked out the twitter addy profile (she looks real scruffy, covered in tacky tattoos and scars)  i also did a google for her mobile number and its fkin ironnic, all those cheap tattoos herself and guess what? she runs a tattoo removal parlour and she share the place with a tattoo artist! FFS what a right con. her mate puts on tattoos and she takes em off!

avoid  :scare:

ecsl

Wouldn't recommend Sophie elite I saw her a couple if years back. To original poster would recommend your mention of summer her profile is now sugar and spice - saw her many times.

madmax1959

I agree with ecsl, Summer (sugar and spice) is really good. as for sophie elite, avoid like the plague covered in tacky tattoos, no class at all just a common tramp  i'm afraid :thumbsdown:

Offline Hantsolo

Thank God for this site! Had been tempted to see Sophie at some stage, based on AW, but now......

Another one from my hotlist gone!

Offline Mij

Thank God for this site! Had been tempted to see Sophie at some stage, based on AW, but now......

Another one from my hotlist gone!

Me too...was just looking through and saw her profile...looks tempting!

..then I read all this here...another close shave!

I finding my hotlist is actually getting smaller these days due to me striking them off because of bad reports on here, more than if I've done the "met them - crossed them off the list" usual action.  :-/

Lots of bad'uns out there it seems these days........

Offline webpunter

Shame really - coz if she could get herself organized she's got a smokin' hot bod

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hantsolo

Shame really - coz if she could get herself organized she's got a smokin' hot bod

You're not wrong there! Just a shame she sounds a nightmare

Offline Chewits

Yep I know what you mean about her, was sent a postcode to meet her but when I arrived she didn't pick up the phone, after waiting for 45 mins I left! Waste of time!

intana

some of her unphotoshop pics dont look to good to me

madmax1959

Yes intana - she does look a right manky cow from those twitter pics - all those awful tramp stamps
no wonder she photoshops them out on adultwork
best avoid me thinks  :scare:

James999

Perhaps her pimp / boyfriend / mate is learning to tattoo and is practising on her?

Offline starman555

I have just been to see her, best legs and feet...(I got bit of a foot fetish) young 25 year old, very pretty and chatty,if you dont like tatto though best avoid

James999

Seems she's picked up a few more negative feedbacks

Feedback
Only   Tod4U (1)   03/10/2014 15:39   Seeking Services
    See frequent no shows in Sophie's profile. We agreed date and time, I arranged my day around the booking BUT she did not respond to confirm address, etc.......

Feedback
Only   Tod4U (1)   03/10/2014 15:39   Seeking Services
    BIG TIME WASTER-AVOID! Texted me an address, called mobile on arrival but no answer, sent several texts, no reply. Later offered discount for next time.........

Feedback
Only   potterton (9)   26/06/2014 20:05   Seeking Services
    Waste of time. History repeating itself. You make 2 bookings - turn up - no response on arrival either time. Don't travel far to meet this one guys.

Feedback
Only   Sensual.s.... (5)   20/09/2014 23:34   Seeking Services
    Called prior to arranged time as indicated but no reply, great disappointment not to meet you

I have just been to see her, best legs and feet...(I got bit of a foot fetish) young 25 year old, very pretty and chatty,if you dont like tatto though best avoid

Well she won't need flippers when she goes swimming she has massive size 7 feet according to her profile  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:14:46 am by James999 »

Offline starman555

She is a tall lady 5'8" without shoes..lovely legs and her feet are smooth and soft with lovely high arches,don't look like flippers, anyone that likes legs and feet will be in heaven, really pretty face and GFE, Her tits are big but are lovely and soft and natural feeling, I guess she has been working out as no sign of a saggy belly, she is well fit and toned.....Only downside for me is that she won't kiss...Maybe cos I am ugly old git ...but hey I pay good money!