Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly - La Maison, Bury  (Read 1692 times)

12 review(s) for Lexi.foxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened at the end of last year.
Booked Milly for around 8.30pm, I really don't like making bookings that late in a girl's shift but I was horny & at a loose end without many other options.

Milly was coming to the end of many consecutive days of working long hours & I think it told in her service.
I'd never seen her before but had read good things, enthusiastic,  good kisser etc....
Service I got was a bit meh.
Kissing had to be asked for & then was pretty unenthusiastic & routine, lite FK, smokers breath as well.
She's quite dominant & trys to drive the punt, I prefer to be the lead so I didn't click with her that way.
OWO was decent, bit of DT.
Mish was okay, her big naturals looked good bouncing around, some eye contact as well.
She was happy to take fingers, although complained at one point I was filling her with air. Lol.
She was wet which surprised me cos I didn't think she was particularly into it.
Despite no being fully hard I managed to penetrate her for Doggy & banged away on her big arse till I filled the bag.
Was planning on finishing with CIM but decided not to spend any more dough on a punt I'd not really enjoyed.

Milly's a tall, buxom blonde, great tits & arse, size 12 maybe, bit bigger than the 1 pic on the LM website. Strong accent which I found a bit of a turn off if I'm honest.
Very chatty & easy to get on with.
She didn't do anything massively wrong, just didn't click with her sexually & once I realised (or felt anyway) that she just wanted to get this last booking out the way & then she was finished, I couldn't get into it myself, so not an enjoyable experience.

Writing this I was torn between a neutral & negative but then remembered  I  came away from the punt feeling I'd wasted  £60 & pissed off with myself so it has to be a red.

Wooderz

Few things in life worse than walking away from a punt with disappointed.. :(

Offline Kool Keef

Few things in life worse than walking away from a punt with disappointed.. :(

Yep.....the old 'what the fuck do I do this for??' feeling...
Then of course your balls fill up again.... :D