Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy red xxx. Norwich  (Read 857 times)

4 review(s) for Foxy red xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hannibal35

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes at £80

I’ve always had a thing for red heads, so decided to take a chance on this one. I called to make the booking as I thought it would be easier as it was a little short notice. Surprise surprise no answer! Eventually got a text back from her, so arrangement by text it was.

All profile information seems to be honest I would say, well that makes a change doesn’t it ;)

Jade lives and works from a small terraced house in Norwich with limited parking.

Jade answered the door, and led me straight up to the bedroom. Money sorted and stashed away. Then I was greeted by a lovely friendly kiss. It was here when I noticed the smell of smoke:((. Not a good sign for me.

We both undressed and got onto the bed for lots of groping and cuddling. After playing with her natural small tits, I was soon starting to get hard, so on with the mac it was and received amazing oral which was so nice, we kept going at this until I finally popped!

I’m going rate it as a positive because of the good service, and jade is attractive and her profile is correct. The only criticism I have is the smell of smoke from cigarettes.
Will I return.... I don’t know to be honest, will have to sample a few more girls first!