Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: siennakink  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Paul6

Hi I'm new to this does any one tel me anythink about her I want too have a go ofon her cheets :hi: :sarcastic:

Online Moby Dick

What?
Hi I'm new to this does any one tel me anythink about her I want too have a go ofon her cheets :hi: :sarcastic:

Offline NigelF

You're new? You joined this site only 2 months after me.

You shouldn't post drunk. Anyway, here are her reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5342

That's all the info you need. I've seen her a few times and can confirm she's very good. As long as you like her profile, photos and likes list (as well as reviews on here) you should be fine.

Offline Bustydusty

No sorry I’ve searched everywhere on here and can’t find any info.... :dash:

Online Trotter671

You shouldn't post drunk. Anyway, here are her reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5342

That's all the info you need. I've seen her a quite a few times  :dance: and can confirm she's very good. As long as you like her profile, photos and likes list (as well as reviews on here) you should be fine.
[/quote]

+1

Offline dubs

That's all the info you need. I've seen her a few times and can confirm she's very good. As long as you like her profile, photos and likes list (as well as reviews on here) you should be fine.

That's all very well, but the OP wants to know about her cheets.  :crazy:

Offline chrishornx

That's all very well, but the OP wants to know about her cheets.  :crazy:

and the OP should come back and post a thank you

Offline Richthescouser

Out of interest, what is your first language? And your second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth, since English clearly isn’t something you’ve studied well!