Author Topic: Molly_NCL  (Read 1691 times)


6 review(s) for Molly_NCL (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Stefano87

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

£70 30 minutes

For various reasons my ability to get out and punt are pretty restricted, meaning I'm more of a spectator than a reviewer. This weekend however circumstances worked out to allow me to indulge.

Molly is based in a nice apartment in the city centre, clean and modern. She does work with another girl as the door was answered by someone else which may put some people off as I heard another punter being lead into the next room.

Molly is very attractive in my opinion, nice big natural tits with piercings which I wanted to get my hands on. Started off with some light kissing on the bed and her asking what I wanted. Normally I'd be wanting to fuck but this time I was only in it for myself so just asked for a blowjob.

Molly sucked and licked away whilst I played with her tits. Good action, nice and deep but not a full deepthroat. Plenty of licking and sucking of my balls as well which led to the inevitable. Lots of eye contact whilst she was sucking my sack as well which tipped me over the edge.

Given wipes to clean up then on my way which was all I needed.

Hopefully I don't have to wait too long until I can next get out.




mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Online The Outsider

I'm not doing my predicable and often ignore warning.  However...

Was there any furniture in which you could hang your clothes?  ;)

Offline Shearer1955

Them wardrobes can cause so many problems if the doors aren't closed properly  :scare:

PS; Hi Molly
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 04:21:50 pm by Shearer1955 »

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
I'm not doing my predicable and often ignore warning.  However...

Was there any furniture in which you could hang your clothes?  ;)

In the wardrobe  :D

Online The Outsider



Offline datwabbit

I'm not doing my predicable and often ignore warning.  However...

Was there any furniture in which you could hang your clothes?  ;)

He hung his jacket on the erect penis.

Offline datwabbit

If anything it might be her pimp-to-be boyfriend doing the review. If she's still seeing him.

Should she be blacklisted?
Should she be tarnished? We don't know how much she knew or if anything happened. All we know is that camera gear was found in a wardrobe.

I mean, I've never seen that guy Karaoke in person, but he leaves his gear all over the place.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:14:35 pm by datwabbit »

Online The Outsider

If anything it might be her pimp-to-be boyfriend doing the review. If she's still seeing him.

Should she be blacklisted?
Should she be tarnished?
We don't know how much she knew or if anything happened. All we know is that camera gear was found in a wardrobe.

I mean, I've never seen that guy Karaoke in person, but he leaves his gear all over the place.

Yes.  And yes.  She obviously knew the tripod and camera were there and is fully complicit for me. 

Half of this forum has blacklisted a handful of girls for gossiping in a (once) private network, citing a lack of discretion - which is entirely understandable.  Secretly recording punters is on a whole other level to me.  I have no desire to end up on YouTube and it's not something I'd wish on anyone else.  (Nor is watching me, for that matter.)  :scare: