Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mya Party Girl - Westbourne Park - Great Fuck, TOFTT  (Read 7519 times)

2 review(s) for MYA PARTY GIRL (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline jeezyuk

I've not got time to do detailed reviews like before ...so much of this will be copy paste as necessary from an earlier review. It will capture the details accurately. Just so you guys know .. and don't think I'm making this stuff up.. just need to be efficient to review and at same time get sleep  :hi:

Links:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone Number: +447852723426   

Services:
OWO
RO
Hand Job
Protected Sex
DFK

Price: 80£ for 30 minutes + 20£ extra for OWO, DFK

When: 3 Feb 2019

Comm's: Easy to book. Comms were via text and phone. Very communicative and kind via text.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Gallery mostly inaccurate except for this photo attached.

I'd say she passes for early 20s. She told me she is 19 and I wouldn't doubt it. I found her very attractive but as always beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Bubble Butt, shaven pussy, tattoos, heels as requested. She turned me on and her face was good looking IMHO. Tits medium sized and a bit droopy with stretch marks. As ever YMMV. I don't normally see black girls.. she is only my second .. and I found her hot.

Very petite if you like that .. I'd say just about 5 foot tall.. tiny frame but built for sex.

Info about the meet:

Horny AF. Saw her pics on AW. Fancied a black girl so TOFTT. Great attitude throughout but did watch the clock.

Arrived at discrete building on quiet road and was let in to flat after a quick call. Flat shared with other girls.
Flat definitely shared with: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  who I glimpsed but wasn't impressed by. Definitely bait and switch potential here to be quite honest.

Dressed as requested and made me feel comfortable. Shower offered but I had one before so no need. Bathroom was filthy though and towels dirty. I used it to rinse my mouth only.

We chatted and sorted the paperwork. Then it was on to the kissing and fondling. DFK was great. Sucked her mango then she sucked my wood. Never used her hands and she loved to deep throat. OWO is some of the best I've had ... really top performer and loved to suck.

She and I connected and I kept complementing her because she was genuinely pretty and sexy to look at while fucking .. all of which got her in to it. She has an american accent but says she is egyptian. She claims she goes to uni here and was easy to chat to.

I sucked her until she came.. mango tasted great but not a very big labia like I prefer. Asshole was clean but didn't lick it out.. did stick a finger in. 69, standing 69, doggy, missionary, standing fuck until I came. She took the pounding well and really had a good time, as did I. I think we just really clicked. Massage after and clean up.

She said I was the first guy to pick her up and fuck her and she really enjoyed it. As she is so petite with nice curves .. I just man handled her. I flung her around and worked her on my dick like a piece of paper .. it was great but to be honest I'm getting so bored of these things now, I really need more PSE from punts now .. I need women that want to rip off your dick with their cunt .. Mya was more GFE.

Room was ok and flat modern .. could use some cleaning though but definitely would spend the night if offered.

Very nice girl. Very willing to please. Great sex.

Out in 35 minutes. Highly recommend but definitely not a VFM punt as 100£ is alot.

Cheers  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline StiffChocolate91

I've not got time to do detailed reviews like before ...so much of this will be copy paste as necessary from an earlier review. It will capture the details accurately. Just so you guys know .. and don't think I'm making this stuff up.. just need to be efficient to review and at same time get sleep  :hi:

Links:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone Number: +447852723426   

Services:
OWO
RO
Hand Job
Protected Sex
DFK

Price: 80£ for 30 minutes + 20£ extra for OWO, DFK

When: 3 Feb 2019

Comm's: Easy to book. Comms were via text and phone. Very communicative and kind via text.

Would I visit again: Yes

I'd say she passes for early 20s. She told me she is 19 and I wouldn't doubt it. I found her very attractive but as always beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Bubble Butt, shaven pussy, tattoos, heels as requested. She turned me on and her face was good looking IMHO. Tits medium sized and a bit droopy with stretch marks. As ever YMMV. I don't normally see black girls.. she is only my second .. and I found her hot.

Very petite if you like that .. I'd say just about 5 foot tall.. tiny frame but built for sex.

Info about the meet:

Horny AF. Saw her pics on AW. Fancied a black girl so TOFTT. Great attitude throughout but did watch the clock.

Arrived at discrete building on quiet road and was let in to flat after a quick call. Flat shared with other girls.
Flat definitely shared with: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  who I glimpsed but wasn't impressed by. Definitely bait and switch potential here to be quite honest.

Dressed as requested and made me feel comfortable. Shower offered but I had one before so no need. Bathroom was filthy though and towels dirty. I used it to rinse my mouth only.

We chatted and sorted the paperwork. Then it was on to the kissing and fondling. DFK was great. Sucked her mango then she sucked my wood. Never used her hands and she loved to deep throat. OWO is some of the best I've had ... really top performer and loved to suck.

She and I connected and I kept complementing her because she was genuinely pretty and sexy to look at while fucking .. all of which got her in to it. She has an american accent but says she is egyptian. She claims she goes to uni here and was easy to chat to.

I sucked her until she came.. mango tasted great but not a very big labia like I prefer. Asshole was clean but didn't lick it out.. did stick a finger in. 69, standing 69, doggy, missionary, standing fuck until I came. She took the pounding well and really had a good time, as did I. I think we just really clicked. Massage after and clean up.

She said I was the first guy to pick her up and fuck her and she really enjoyed it. As she is so petite with nice curves .. I just man handled her. I flung her around and worked her on my dick like a piece of paper .. it was great but to be honest I'm getting so bored of these things now, I really need more PSE from punts now .. I need women that want to rip off your dick with their cunt .. Mya was more GFE.

Room was ok and flat modern .. could use some cleaning though but definitely would spend the night if offered.

Very nice girl. Very willing to please. Great sex.

Out in 35 minutes. Highly recommend but definitely not a VFM punt as 100£ is alot.

Cheers  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nice one! Seems like my type - will pay her a visit. Cheers

Offline jeezyuk

forgot to mention  - she said she doesn't see guys with massive dick.. I'm OK size and she had pain with me so just FYI

We had to lube up alot but she took it like a champ and even with the pain she looked sexy ... I should have choked the fuck out of her and fucked her on the floor. Next time..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 11:43:46 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline StiffChocolate91

forgot to mention  - she said she doesn't see guys with massive dick.. I'm OK size and she had pain with me so just FYI

We had to lube up alot but she took it like a champ and even with the pain she looked sexy ... I should have choked the fuck out of her and fucked her on the floor. Next time..

Cheers for the info. Quick question - why were you not impressed by Shiva? Her pics look pretty good too

Offline jeezyuk

Cheers for the info. Quick question - why were you not impressed by Shiva? Her pics look pretty good too

She looked ok. Not a pretty thot but as ever.. YMMV.. her voice was sexy though .. turned me on .. Mya was what I wanted and she fit the purpose

Offline tantraman

Great TOFTT, OP :hi:

I ain't had an Egyptian yet ... HL'd!

:drinks:

Offline StiffChocolate91

She looked ok. Not a pretty thot but as ever.. YMMV.. her voice was sexy though .. turned me on .. Mya was what I wanted and she fit the purpose

Makes sense - much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Is this WG, Black? To see a Black Egyptian would be a rarity??

Cheers
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 12:02:02 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeezyuk

Is this WG, Black? To see a Black Egyptian would be a rarity??

Cheers

Yes black ... looks bit mixed.. but she is a black girl. She said dad is Egyptian, mum is Brazilian. She lived most of her youth in Egypt and moved around other parts ..but been living in UK for past 4 years and is studying.

Would not doubt much of it.. her accent shows she prob had some international schooling and she is clearly intelligent...

I’d believe 40% of it

Offline tantric talents

We had to lube up a lot but she took it like a champ and even with the pain she looked sexy ...

Thanks for the review.
I had her in my HL for a while. Sadly sounds like I may be too big for her. Sorry to be pedantic but when you said she was in pain do you mean due to length or girth? Were you pounding away at her cervix and maybe she has a short vagina?

Offline jeezyuk

Thanks for the review.
I had her in my HL for a while. Sadly sounds like I may be too big for her. Sorry to be pedantic but when you said she was in pain do you mean due to length or girth? Were you pounding away at her cervix and maybe she has a short vagina?

Length ... I’m thick but not that thick.. thicker than average but I think my length is just about average or above

Offline tantric talents

Length ... I’m thick but not that thick.. thicker than average but I think my length is just about average or above

Many thanks. Sadly I think I’ll have to delist her  :hi:

Offline GameofPunting

Hmmm we’re the droopy tits and stretch marks off putting?
Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jeezyuk

Hmmm we’re the droopy tits and stretch marks off putting?

Her tits were actually nice and firm and her body had stretch marks but not enough or visible enough for me to care.

I very rarely choose black girls but I was happy with her.

Be careful though - she works with a friend so B&S is def on the cards and I don’t like the look of her mate.

Offline GameofPunting

Her tits were actually nice and firm and her body had stretch marks but not enough or visible enough for me to care.

I very rarely choose black girls but I was happy with her.

Be careful though - she works with a friend so B&S is def on the cards and I don’t like the look of her mate.

Thanks mate. May pay her a visit and post a review
Banned reason: As requested

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Fake tits or real?

Offline Timv

What photo?

Offline jeezyuk

What photo?

The photo at the very bottom of my review.

Offline Jeffpike

If your too well hung she may well end walking like an ................ :lol:

Offline jeezyuk

Any idea where this girl is now?

Want to see her again

Offline horny_hunk

Any idea where this girl is now?

Want to see her again
She switched to her old profile..
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned

Offline jeezyuk

She switched to her old profile..
External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Hoping she comes more central so can see her again

Offline KPL

I have seen her, on the nationality debate she is not Egyptian but from Eritrea. A real stunner, will write a review soon after travels - in the meantime let me know if you need any urgent / specific info.

Offline jeezyuk

I have seen her, on the nationality debate she is not Egyptian but from Eritrea. A real stunner, will write a review soon after travels - in the meantime let me know if you need any urgent / specific info.

How does one contact her nowadays? I’d like to see her again

Offline magnetico

How does one contact her nowadays? I’d like to see her again
Phone number on External Link/Members Only