Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: brunette_Brianna Heathrow  (Read 915 times)

2 review(s) for brunette_Brianna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Totalfun90

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

also External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I will start off by saying I read the below and thought I would give one a try. In agreement that it is a waste of time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222544.msg2369934#msg2369934

Booking -  30 mins £70 booked a time slot. Anal was on offer over text for £50 doubt it would happen. Comms were all text but not her.

Location -  Apartment near Heathrow. Got there and after calling for 15mins past my slot sergei obviously managed to get her to talk and I received awful directions but could of been me...

The girl - She is a resemblance to attached image. Looked a bit more worn out and older maybe mid 30's. Tits were solid as a rock. Her attitude is just crap no effort of conversation and lots of "I dont do that" 100% a rom too. Pretty sure she was either knackered or on something as she could barely keep her eyes open. I'm not that boring I swear.

Service -  She didn't kiss at all, no OWO (really didn't want it anyway), no COB "only condom". Should of walked but wanted to see how it would go.
Handed over the cash and she went away for a good 5 min whilst I could hear her talking to at least 1 woman and a guy she left the bedroom door wide open. At this point I was just going for pump and dump as fast as possible. She eventually arrived back and put rubber on, and told me to get on bed. She then proceeded to rub my legs until I had to tell her to actually put her mouth on it. Oral (covered)was meh, no DT or attempts to try and kept one had at the base. Asked her to get on and she rode cowgirl for 2 mins before saying change to doggy. Smashed her for about 5 when she asked if close which annoyed me, so got her in mish and slowed it down for a bit just to see how annoyed she was getting. After about 5 mins of that I pulled out and got her to finish with Hr in the rubber. Cleaned up and she went straight onto her phone texting, no idea if it was punter or what. I got dressed and left.

Overall: Body was alright but she isn't 26 more 34 I would say and Jaded to the world. My advise would be to look elsewhere as just is not vfm. Maybe if she had a slightly defrosted temperament at £60 half hour. But doubt that will happen.
Please read the other review linked as it highlights some of her work buddies which I would guess give a mirrored service.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP, sorry it was so disappointing. I met this burd under this profile External Link/Members Only and walked as I asked the questions before I went any further.It will be interesting to see who else is now in the current group. All these burds are lovely looking with big racks. We should all be carefull of any one new Romanians like this.
Better luck next time OP. :hi:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 11:16:13 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline Muff licker

Why do they also pretend to be English ?

Offline MrMatrix

Well heres another Romanian who fits this description currently in Croydon. Been here since May 2018 and no FB.
Slutty Stacey   External Link/Members Only
Bet she's one of this crew as well.
 :hi: