Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AbbeyBond4U - TOFT  (Read 1950 times)

6 review(s) for AbbeyBond4u (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Rated123

As plan A did not come through, Abbey’s profile caught my eye. Called as she was available and was close to the location. Made the mistake of not checking reviews on here but checked her AW feedback and looked good so thought why not

Popular destination where touring WG tend to use these days close to the Barclay Card Arena. Two bedroom apartment, was clean and tidy however the room we were using was small, no where to hang clothes and just felt a bit tight.

Comms:
I intially called however as there was no reply sent a text to which I received oke word replies. Eventually agreed a tike however as I wanted to discuss services in more details called again and spoke with Abbey to confirm. She mentioned she had a Gold VIP package for £250 for the hour which I declined and opted for half hour at £100.  (5/10)

The girl
I would say size 10-12, mid to late 30s I would hazard a guess at. AW pictures are photoshopped however are the girl in question. Body was ok nothing special, tits were natural, face was again ok but nothing to rave about, unshaved pussy not too hairy and ass was decent until I saw that it was also hairy! (5/10)

Personality:
Thinks she is gods gift! Told me how she recently came back from high luxury lifestlye in Dubai and has been hanging out with “ballers” and “high rollers”. I know a bit about Dubai and where abouts these parties took place and she mentioned all the tourist places where I know the “ballers” and “high rollers” do not really hang out lol (2/10)

Services:
Light dfk, OWO, RO, Rimming, penetration.

The Meet:
Was given clear instructions to the apartment. Upon knocking on the door heard what I thought was a male kn the property, turned out to be another WG on tour with her who goes by the name of Skylar. Did meet her when leaving it she has a very deep manly voice. Usual magic door trick, as I entered she took straight into the kitchen where she demanded paperwork and offered me a drink. I opted for water which her reply was “how boring wouldn’t you like bubbles”. Into the room, shower was not offered which was not needed anyway. As mentioned above there was no where to hang my clothes so had to make do with dumping them on the floor.

I believe she is from up north going by her accent and she kept telling me how prestige she is as a “cheshire cat” who loves pleasing men. Far from it as events unfolded. Once stripped down to my boxers started with light kissing before she starte pulling down my boxers. Once pulled down looking at my semi erect cock she says “wow, hope you aint looking to fuck me with that” I didnt think nothing of it at the time and let it go as a passing comment thinkin of it as banter. Anyway she starts to give OWO which was good, then starts to spit on my cock. Going well so far as I like a flithy whore - she then starts to tug on my cock and give a furicious HJ - tact to try and make me cum. I tell her she will have more joy by rimming me. So she proceeds to do so however after about 30 seconds of this spits in my ass a few times and then inserts her finger in. I have to point out that I am not one into strap ons or being fucked in the ass as I have no enjoyment from it whatsoever - i like being rimmed occasionally. She also has fake nails and when she inserted her finger all I felt was pain and being uncomfortable. I told her to stop and to continue to rim me, she did so for another 10 seconds before switching into 69.
She tasted and smelt fresh however seeing her hairy asshole was off putting. I asked to be rubbered up but at this point she stated for £100 her precious pussy is worth alot more and that I should go for the VIP Gold Package. At this price which is my absolute max for half hour it should feel VIP. Told her I had booked for half hour and services were agreed pre punt. “As its you - go on big boy do the deed” wow! Like she is doing me the favour! Once rubbered up she started onto and she did mention she has not had any kids and that she is tight. Initially I did agree she felt extremely tight but then post punt I did get the feeling she was pushing her legs to make it feel tight - this position was not working as my cock kept slipping out - althouhh it was rock hard. Again this made me question her and as to why this was the case.
Change of possition into doggy where I pounded her with her begging for me CIM. At the point of cumming I tell her I am ready to cum I whip of the johnny but she delays in turning around and taking the money shot I end up cummin in my hand and catch her leg. She jumps up throws tissues at me and runs off to the bathroom. (4/10)

Conclusion:
I was in two minds bout rating this as a neutral however it has to be a negative. She comes across all friendly and happy going bit in reality is a stuck up whore who is money hungry. On 3 seperat occasions during the meet she metined her “VIP” package which I had no interest in at all. She asked if I would see her again for longer - told her maybe (I was being nice) if it wasnt as rushed as this punt which she felt offended by.

I would not be returning as she tries to use every tactic to make you cum as quickly as possible and tries to get more money out of you.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Matrix

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 12:02:29 am by Matrix »

Offline David50

You should really read the other reviews regarding this one. Both "her" and skylar are post-op trannys.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105950.msg1294578#msg1294578

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235477.0

That will explain the manly voice and hairy arse

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Rated123

Wow! Wtf! How did I not fucking notice