Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sweet Candy - Woking  (Read 880 times)

3 review(s) for Thai sweet candy xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline paul_tall_

Link
External Link/Members Only

New Apartment block central Woking; parking not on site but usual car parks and free on street parking at weekends a few mins walk away without restrictions, different in week.

Comms
Via phone, you are texted postcode and asked to confirm time, postcode is a bit generic, rang to confirm time and was told a landmark and to ring on arrival. You are then given flat block name and number. All comms were with the girl and no maid involved

Whats she like
Pretty Thai girl slight belly, busty with typical thai nipples, fully shaven, photos are accurate hard to gauge age fairly typical English, not too chatty until after

The Important part
Room adequate, quite small, with just a bed had to put clothes on the floor at no point was offered a shower.

Was given a firm b2b massage with her grinding into my back I had requested no baby oil which surprised her, no cc swipes, on turning over same repeat on front with a tit wank, i did agree to my cock being oiled up usual baby wipe clean of cock and balls prior to applying oil. Interestingly she did not clean the oil off before putting on condom. Adequate covered bj and then she rode me cow girl after applying lots of lube, swapped to doggy and mish before finishing up with a hj.

Total time spent about 25 mins, paid £70 for £30 mins fs  did not enquire about owo

Seems today is her last day before going to london, not sure if she will be back in the area. Keen on getting my name, i guess she keeps a record for repeat visits