Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronika69_a DT throatpie - Chancery Lane  (Read 2457 times)

188 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ohmrs

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened a couple of weeks before Christmas.  Half hour booking with OWO/CIM £120.

Texted Veronika for a late morning punt with an hour or so’s notice. She responded quickly and was able to see me. Location was a neat and tidy council block very close to Chancery Lane tube. No problem with directions and instructions to find the flat, all quickly done via text.

Veronika is the girl in the photos, though when I met her her hair was wavy with some blonde highlights. Usual behind the door welcome and into a perfectly decent one bed flat. Veronica was wearing black underwear with a sheer negligee over the top.

Initial chat then into very passionate DFK before veronika dropped to her knees and started some very good OWO with nice attention to the balls. She then started to DT me which really was excellent - no teeth at all and could really feel the back of her throat as I slipped down. This was exactly what I’d come for and before long I was facefucking her vigorously which she took very well. I held her head and finished deep in her throat for round 1. She popped out for a minute to compose herself and we moved to the bed on her return.

She soon got me hard again with her mouth and gave me an excellent sloppy BJ with lots of spit and some DT and hand action. She was determinedly looking for that second pop but after a lot more deep throating it looked like the only way to go was for me to help out with a few hand strokes. This brought me close and she took me in her mouth to finish things off, with a very nice CIM conclusion.

A quick shower and paperwork settled at the end (she didn’t mention it at the start) and I was on my way - at the same time the next punter was on his way up to the flat, though our paths didn’t cross.

All in all a really excellent punt - her DT skills are, IMHO, right up there.

Would I return? Possibly but there are plenty of other girls to see!
Would I recommend? Definitely.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:33:51 am by ohmrs »