Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violettina- Grangetown, Cardiff.  (Read 3251 times)

8 review(s) for Violettina (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Medic1983

External Link/Members Only

Contacted Violettina at 2pm with a specific outfit request which she agreed to, and made sure she offered French kissing and that fingering wouldn't be a problem. She assured me that both were something she enjoys and is part of her GFE service.

Got there 15 mins early so called her and was told the door number. It's an old commercial premise which has been converted into a flats. Directly opposite there is a bar - about 10 people milling about, some drinking, some smoking.

Get inside and was immediately disappointed- she hadnt dressed how id asked, and also felt her pictures were misleading - she was much more chubbier in the flesh. Offered a shower, and handed a glass of good old council water.

Violettona pushed her hand out, and told me it's £110 for the hour. Paid her the wonga, she left to the adjacent room. Returned, and began to undress, and out fell these saggy tits. Then it all just jiggled... her stomach and her tits simultaneously! By now I thought, to hell with it. I've paid and just want some sex. She told me to undress and to lay down on the bed - the mattress had sagged as much as her titties. I went in for a kiss, and was met with these rubbery textured lips. No French kissing, just lip to lip action. Tried to get some tongue action in but she definitely wasn't having it. Tried to finger her, and was told to only rub the outside. Then... She put her hands around my cock and began to tug quite forcibly making this really annoying, fake moaning sound. This lasted a few minutes... I told her itd be a lot better if she sucked on it, but she seemed happy to just waste time pulling away. By this point i began to lose interest. Told her that everything had been bullshit - my outfit request, dfk and fingering, and told her I'd like my money back! Ridiculously she told me she doesn't kiss or allow fingering if people smoke. In total confusion, I told her that I was fucking perplexed... as I've never smoked a cigarette in my lifetime. Told her I'd just like my money back. She got up, rushed next door and returned with £60 - told her that wouldn't cut it as she'd wasted my time with her subpar service and lies, and I needed another £20. I didn't expect it, and neither did she give it.

Not quite sure what frustrated me the most.. my stupidity in not reading her reviews here or her telling me I smoke!

MEDIC1983.

Offline welshpunter17

I tried to arrange a mert with her last week and decided nit to bother as i thought she came across quite rude in her messages.

Shame you didnt have a good experience, though i think you got off lightly based on her previous reviews.

Online Steelworker

Sounds absolutely crap, Medic. Thanks for the review. One to miss.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks for the warning OP.

Some of her earlier reviews were good (including one from APS who is a very able and experienced reviewer). But it appears, from the more recent ones, that she has passed her sell by date in this profession

Offline Happyguylucky

Thanks for the warning Medic I have been tempted to see her recently, but not anymore. :hi:

Offline crfc

Commiserations on a rotten time mun...
On the bit about smoking, her interview shows that she smokes!!!
Quick Google on her phone number shows up on some of those sites that collate adverts (!) and may be orofile has been passed along???
Having the man fly, means more time to surf things!!! Fucking runny nose and irritating ciughing aside ggggrrrrr

Offline Trapperjohn

Commiserations on a rotten time mun...
On the bit about smoking, her interview shows that she smokes!!!
Quick Google on her phone number shows up on some of those sites that collate adverts (!) and may be orofile has been passed along???
Having the man fly, means more time to surf things!!! Fucking runny nose and irritating ciughing aside ggggrrrrr

Hope you get well soon crfc.  :hi:

Offline crfc

Hope you get well soon crfc.  :hi:
Cheers Trapper... A real killer is mun flu  :D  :vomit:

Offline aps

sorry to hear about your bad experience. Her service seems to have gone down.
She seems to have put on some fat. DFK was definitely good when I saw her. But she didnt allow fingering. But if she agreed for it with you over text, she should have let you. Poor service

Offline billybob69

Sorry to read your rotten luck. I actually added her to my hot list on Friday with a view to calling her sometime soon. So your review at least saved another punter from having a crap punt. Hope your next one works out better.

bb69

Offline Mil 34

Cheers for the review. Looks like another one to avoid

Offline Trapperjohn

Currently touring in my neck of the woods, must admit I was tempted until I checked back here on good ole UKP.  :thumbsup: No bargepole long enough to touch this one with which is a shame as I've had some great times with Polish girls. Ah well ...

Offline pantherblue

ive seen her 11-04-18, review on Adultwork my user is the same as on here, she was superb, kissing, finger banged her, she was fun, happy, sultry as hell, quality fuck and suck,,, even her recent reviews on AW are good so cant see it being the same one, maybe a switch occured by the Polish crowd,, as of now she is in Tenby and tours a lot in Scotland
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Medic1983

A chasm of difference between adultwork reviews and here. If it was a bait and switch then that's another reason to worry potential punters?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:41:11 am by Medic1983 »